As a Janet stan, how do you feel about...

moonlight

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't steal that from you. :rolleyes: You're not the only person who made gifs from that video. :sigh:

Funny how it's the same exact size as mine...same exact time length as mine...same exact speed as mine...same exact quality as mine...and I'm sure it was posted in the same thread where I debuted them on the other Planet Janet board. I'm gonna start leaving a watermark on my shit since you stay stealing :filenails:

I don't steal gifs and without me "borrowing" your mixes no one would know who you are. :coffee:

Besides I gave your trifling ass credit in the damn vid. <_<

As if you don't live for my vids... :rolleyes::coffee:

You steal from Austin, HotBoy, J. Weezy and myself all the time :filenails:

All of them aren't that great...and I damn sure let you know it when you post them :filenails:

:rolleyes:

At least I didn't have to create a fake topic so that I could post my vid on the main forum. :coffee:

And how many views does your vid have? :unsure: My Janet vs Beyonce vid currently sits at over 3,000+ views B)

How many views does yours have?

2ljl1lg.jpg

Cause I didnt use Michael Jackson's hating ass fans for views :coffee:

Them haters over there talking about Beyonce better than Janet :sigh::rolleyes:

Funny how it's the same exact size as mine...same exact time length as mine...same exact speed as mine...same exact quality as mine...and I'm sure it was posted in the same thread where I debuted them on the other Planet Janet board. I'm gonna start leaving a watermark on my shit since you stay stealing :filenails:

You steal from Austin, HotBoy, J. Weezy and myself all the time :filenails:

All of them aren't that great...and I damn sure let you know it when you post them :filenails:

Okay maybe I did steal it. -_- I was alittle confused because I downloaded some "Whip My Hair" gifs that weren't yours. I guess that is yours though. :umm:

I just steal from you, Hotboy, and Austineisha...I NEVER steal from Jweezeisha :coffee:

And you live for my vids. You're just an overly critical evil bitch to try to hide your love for them :rolleyes:

Okay maybe I did steal it. -_- I was alittle confused because I downloaded some "Whip My Hair" gifs that weren't yours. I guess that is yours though. :umm:

I just steal from you, Hotboy, and Austineisha...I NEVER steal from Jweezeisha :coffee:

And you live for my vids. You're just an overly critical evil bitch to try to hide your love for them :rolleyes:

All of them are mine :filenails: I created them within seconds once the HQ was put on iTunes :filenails: I called someone out on another forum about what frames they used for the pictures since he/she wanted to lie about creating them :filenails:

You stole his Raven gifs and idea :filenails:

Actually what I say in reply to them is my true feelings :filenails:

Archived