How's This For My First Post?

HollyHood

What all of you need to know about the Manila show:

• Manila was NOT in the original list during the voting stages. We had to select "Others" and specify Manila. Fortunately, our voices were heard. :cheer:
  • The inclusion of Manila was announced just a mere month before the actual date. Hong Kong and Singapore dates were even published first. We didn't know that she would kick off her world tour here until the news was released. :excited:
  • The show was sold out even though Janet's team only had 1 month to promote the show. :clapping:
  • Last time Janet was here was for janet. tour. She shed tears of joy that time. -_-
  • She made the right decision to start her world tour here. We were a great audience! B)
  • The ticket says show would start at 8 but it started at around 9. I was already at the venue at around 8:15 but was only able to enter the hall at around 8:45. Security was very strict, the kind that is only reserved for gods and goddesses. :w00t:
  • As you may have heard from various clips, the show was attended by local celebrities. Only Janhova can gather these mortals in one place! -_-
  • Miss Janhova was so magnificent that it's like I arrived at the venue virgin but I left the show feeling annihilated. :o:mellow::rolleyes:

Listen how loud we sang the first lyrics of Let's Wait Awhile. We were also singing along to Again so loud that Janet kept on adjusting her earpiece to hear herself. :asham:

Archived