The Voice Apologies For Super Bowl Performance

DJ Y2K Malone™

Aguilera Apologies For Super Bowl Performance

Christina Aguilera’s performance of the US national anthem at the Super Bowl last night hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Most notably due to her forgetting the lyrics of the iconic song.

Perhaps feeling the strain from the media, the 30 year old singer released a statement regarding the performance.

I got so caught up in the moment of the song that I lost my place. I can only hope that everyone could feel my love for this country and that the true spirit of its anthem still came through.”

seems like the media is really dogging her out they are now talking about all her flops from ‘Bionic’, divorce, ‘Burlesque’ and now this let's just hope she has a better 2011

She shouldn't have to apologize..she messed up and kept going like a pro. :filenails:

exactly the fucking media gets on my last never so what she made a mistake big fucking deal she

fixed it and kept it moving what a pro should do. i am no fan of her but damn no one is perfect.

see what social media gets these celebrities. >_< They can do shit with out it getting all blown up damn shame :filenails: now they r going to crucify her all over the media

exactly the fucking media gets on my last never so what she made a mistake big fucking deal she

fixed it and kept it moving what a pro should do. i am no fan of her but damn no one is perfect.

see what social media gets these celebrities. >_< They can do shit with out it getting all blown up damn shame :filenails: now they r going to crucify her all over the media

There were some celebrity supporters who were grateful for her being a pro and sounding fantastic. 95 percent of the naysayers wouldn't be able to sing the national anthem in front of 100+ million people..she'll be ok, but I know the media is going to hate on her like they have been for the last year.

There were some celebrity supporters who were grateful for her being a pro and sounding fantastic. 95 percent of the naysayers wouldn't be able to sing the national anthem in front of 100+ million people..she'll be ok, but I know the media is going to hate on her like they have been for the last year.

of course they have nothing else to talk about just want to stir up some drama. :filenails: fuck em i wouldnt have apologized

Americans do too much with the damn National Anthem, the Star-Spangled Banner and the flag, if you ask me. They worship them like they were their own individual gods.

She messed up. So what? Get over it.

Exactly. At least she did it live and not pre-recorded. And no one will touch Whitney's version. I think people are wanting someone to at least match that.

Um...Other than the fact that she did too much with the National Anthem she did fine for messing up. Shit it wasn't that fucking bad...Some people, I swear...I youtubed it to see the big mess up and boy was I dissappointed...She did way better than people made it out to be. Oversang, but still rocked it.

Archived