Preview of Janet's dateline interview

bzebabe

I can sooooooo relate to what she said in this clip...and she looks amazing http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/#41461621

here's some more tidbits from the interview http://blogs.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/arts-a-entertainment/mad-about-the-movies/25045-nbc-scores-janet-jackson-interview

JACKSON ON HER FATHER:

MEREDITH VIEIRA: I think you open up about your dad a lot in this book.

JANET JACKSON: My father and I, we've gone through our moments, we've had a different kind of relationship... My father was never there the way I really wanted a father to be...I would see my friends interact with their dad and I would say to myself, "That's what I want to do. I want to be able to sit on his lap. I want to be able to call him, 'Dad'."

MEREDITH VIEIRA: You called him Joseph, right?

JANET JACKSON: Yeah, he said, "That my name to you. You call me Joseph. You don't call me Da—" I tried it once.

MEREDITH VIEIRA: To call him dad?

JANET JACKSON: Yeah.

MEREDITH VIEIRA: And what happened?

JANET JACKSON: He said, "I'm Joseph to you. You do not call me dad." See, you're gonna start me to going here. That affects you as a kid... I know my father loves me. He just has a very, very different way of showing it.

MEREDITH VIEIRA: You give your dad credit for activating your career. You're also blunt, Janet, you — and Michael said this too, that you were scared —

JANET JACKSON: Of course.

MEREDITH VIEIRA: — of your dad and there was a time when you were, I guess, in the bath and he struck you with a belt when you came out?

JANET JACKSON: That was the only time my father ever whupped me.

MEREDITH VIEIRA: How old were you then?

JANET JACKSON: I was very young, very young. And I can't even remember what I did, but I remember it happening. And I don't think I deserved it. I don't think it should have ever happened. A lot of times I felt that my father would take things out on us because of — I don't know, issues outside of the home. But we were, we were afraid of my father, growing up.

you caught True You chillin on the table too? lol...and yeah, they said in the commercial they will be talking about her tour etc. it's not an interview about MJ

Oh you are just ignorant. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And I love how the camera was panning in on it every 45 seconds or so. They aint slick! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you caught True You chillin on the table too? lol...and yeah, they said in the commercial they will be talking about her tour etc. it's not an interview about MJ

LMFAO. I didn't know whether to cry or laugh, between Janet about to bust in tears and them bold-as-fuck True You shots.

Archived