The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Rihanna receives award for 10-date run at The O2 in London

It’s been a good run of concerts for Rihanna, who last night was awarded with a an award in recognition of breaking the record for the most sell-out dates at the venue by a female artist.

Rihanna will have performed to more than 170,000 fans over 10 nights, beating Britney Spears who packed houses over eight nights in June, 2009, during her Circus world tour.

Sally Davies, events director at The O2, said: ‘We at The O2 felt that this amazing record could not pass unrecognised and as Rihanna has spent so much of her time in London at our venue, we wanted to give her something to remember us by. We hope to see her here again very soon.’

Rihanna receives award for 10-date run at The O2 in London

It’s been a good run of concerts for Rihanna, who last night was awarded with a an award in recognition of breaking the record for the most sell-out dates at the venue by a female artist.

Rihanna will have performed to more than 170,000 fans over 10 nights, beating Britney Spears who packed houses over eight nights in June, 2009, during her Circus world tour.

Sally Davies, events director at The O2, said: ‘We at The O2 felt that this amazing record could not pass unrecognised and as Rihanna has spent so much of her time in London at our venue, we wanted to give her something to remember us by. We hope to see her here again very soon.’

Who does she think she is breaking all these records and stuff... :filenails:

You Da One video!!!!!! FINALLLY GOD DAMN!!!

I like it, she looks great as a platinum blonde (really wish that was the hair color for this era) but my only complaint.....I know she never really could dance.....but she keeps doing these damn good dance songs and dont serve up anything, Ima need her to get at least some kind of choreographer to at least get her swingin them hips and givin me some shoulder action, cause bitch we know you can do the wind, thats all you do, move them tall ass legs girl! Other than that I like it, was expecting more (since it took so damn long) but its good. She was wearin dem wigs too, I liked her best in the really short blonde one.

You Da One video!!!!!! FINALLLY GOD DAMN!!!

I like it, she looks great as a platinum blonde (really wish that was the hair color for this era) but my only complaint.....I know she never really could dance.....but she keeps doing these damn good dance songs and dont serve up anything, Ima need her to get at least some kind of choreographer to at least get her swingin them hips and givin me some shoulder action, cause bitch we know you can do the wind, thats all you do, move them tall ass legs girl! Other than that I like it, was expecting more (since it took so damn long) but its good. She was wearin dem wigs too, I liked her best in the really short blonde one.

is there another link?

Rihanna’s LOUD Tour is the 7th top grossing world tour of 2011

The annual Pollstar ranking of the concert industry’s top performing artists is out! Rihanna’s LOUD Tour is at No. 7 with:

Gross: 90.0 million

Average ticket price: 74.95

Average tickets: 15,395

Total tickets: 1,153,846

Average gross: 858,750

Cities shows: 78/99

Rihanna is behind U2, Take That, Bon Jovi, Taylor Swift, Roger Waters and Elton John.

The tour consisted of almost a hundred arena dates this year, including a record-breaking 10 sold-out London O2 dates due to demand, Rock In Rio headliner, and her first stadium concert in Barbados. The tour, featuring over two dozen of her biggest hits, was acclaimed by critics and applauded by fans.

Congratulations, RiRi!