The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

I'm glad someone is :lol:. She can tie me over until Janet comes back!

I see she's improving a lot! I read she's still working with Tina :unsure:

I don't care if people get mad when I say this but I think soon she'll be on par with Beyonce which ain't all that great herself but soon she'll be where Beyonce is. I wonder why there's no VMA thread? This is a first :lol:

I don't care if people get mad when I say this but I think soon she'll be on par with Beyonce which ain't all that great herself but soon she'll be where Beyonce is. I wonder why there's no VMA thread? This is a first :lol:

wow.. i was looking for one and couldn't find it :lol: wtf someone's slackin off

:mellow:

B is the best performer of this generation Rihanna could never :umm:

i think beyonce can perform better than beyonce can dance, i don't call wht she does dancing :coffee:

I said she was the best performer, and you just agreed with me so why are we even still discussing this matter :filenails:

Now come to bed Ralphie ^_^ I've had a long day :shifty:

:mellow:

B is the best performer of this generation Rihanna could never :umm:

yeah "This Generation" and this generation sucks. Artists don't last very long this generation so I feel alot of people had no choice but to choose Beyonce. I mean who else do they have to pick from :unsure:

I said she was the best performer, and you just agreed with me so why are we even still discussing this matter :filenails:

Now come to bed Ralphie ^_^ I've had a long day :shifty:

i never said she wasnt i said basically the only reason ciara isn't is because she's a flop which means no one will ever see her to appreciate her performance skills lol, and i cant go to bed with someone who won't add me on fb :filenails:

i never said she wasnt i said basically the only reason ciara isn't is because she's a flop which means no one will ever see her to appreciate her performance skills lol, and i cant go to bed with someone who won't add me on fb :filenails:

She is a flop for a reason :umm:

and

:umm:

it's nothing personal :sigh: shit I'm finna add you to shut you up :whistle: