I scored a private audition for "America's Got Talent" !

LyricalLesson

In September of 2010, I placed 3rd in my city's "America's Got Talent" type competition. The organizers of the show were real impressed, they had faith in my abilities which is great. ^_^ this whole time, they've been feeding me information about upcoming audition dates. I sent a tape into the Seattle/Tacoma date (which is in exactly 1 week; on the 18th/19th/20th) and got a private audition. I was really happy . . .

HOWEVER,

I am thinking on not auditioning for AGT, and instead auditioning for "X-Factor" !!! :excited:

I think ultimately X-Factor would be a better competiton for a vocalist like me to compete in. AGT is a various talent competition, they aren't necessarily looking for a SINGER. I dig the format that the show uses. I feel I would fare better in a competition where I'm up against other singers. PLUS the grand prize is a $5 MILLION recording contract! It's a show brand new and fresh to the US and Simon Cowell is on it, so ratings will be monumental in comparison to both AGT & American Idol.

Am I making the right choice? What would you do in my position? :unsure:

Congratulations...

Audition for both.

Go to the private Audition for AGT and if they offer you a chance to be on the show actual show, then make your decision as to whether you want to accept the offer or not.

X-factor is probably the better show for you, however the competition will be stiff.

In September of 2010, I placed 3rd in my city's "America's Got Talent" type competition. The organizers of the show were real impressed, they had faith in my abilities which is great. ^_^ this whole time, they've been feeding me information about upcoming audition dates. I sent a tape into the Seattle/Tacoma date (which is in exactly 1 week; on the 18th/19th/20th) and got a private audition. I was really happy . . .

HOWEVER,

I am thinking on not auditioning for AGT, and instead auditioning for "X-Factor" !!! :excited:

I think ultimately X-Factor would be a better competiton for a vocalist like me to compete in. AGT is a various talent competition, they aren't necessarily looking for a SINGER. I dig the format that the show uses. I feel I would fare better in a competition where I'm up against other singers. PLUS the grand prize is a $5 MILLION recording contract! It's a show brand new and fresh to the US and Simon Cowell is on it, so ratings will be monumental in comparison to both AGT & American Idol.

Am I making the right choice? What would you do in my position? :unsure:

OH MY DAMN!!! Go for it and good luck! :thumbup:

Archived