What do you think of the way Janet performs IF?

janet.1814

Yall are doing the muthafukin most :lol: Are we really being this damn petty..long as the damn dancers are doin it..who cares? Lord knows we've seen her do it 25678548545 damn times..It wouldn't bother me if she never used the arms again at this point. Really I wouldnt mind if she came up with a WHOLE new breakdown..just to give us something fresh and unexpected to be honest.

omg i dont think you and i have ever agreed on anything until now...WTF!!! GOT DAMN...she dont do it...these people find the smallest things to bitch about

The "If" breakdown is sacred and shouldn't be messed with. Amen.

I don't care what the damn backup dancers are doing. They're in the background. My focus is on the great Janhova.

Janet not using her arms...that doesnt seem a lil petty to you? Its like we as so called "stans" try to nit pick with everything little tiny thing. She's been doin that same breakdown for 17 yrs..hell I probably would be tired of using the damn arms too. We seen it,we've witnessed it,we've ravished in it,we've praised it and frankly Janet's OVER IT :lol: . Yes its an iconic breakdown but it wouldnt hurt to do something else with it to make it fresh. Whats so wrong with being creative..or adding to? The breakdown will still be iconic regardless. Yall are so afraid of change.

omg i dont think you and i have ever agreed on anything until now...WTF!!! GOT DAMN...she dont do it...these people find the smallest things to bitch about

Yes,its beyond silly and repetitive at this point. EVERY little thing ..from her moves to how Janets wearing her hair on tour-thats a problem for ppl. Why does it fucking matter????? Janet could be bald as Sinead O'Connor..I wouldnt give a fuck. :lol: :lol: She's still JANET!

Janet not using her arms...that doesnt seem a lil petty to you? Its like we as so called "stans" try to nit pick with everything little tiny thing. She's been doin that same breakdown for 17 yrs..hell I probably would be tired of using the damn arms too. We seen it,we've witnessed it,we've ravished in it,we've praised it and frankly Janet's OVER IT :lol: . Yes its an iconic breakdown but it wouldnt hurt to do something else with it to make it fresh. Whats so wrong with being creative..or adding to? The breakdown will still be iconic regardless. Yall are so afraid of change.

I don't mind if she changes other stuff. Just NOT THE IF BREAKDOWN. It's one of my favorite things in life. So I'll be as petty as I wanna be about it. :filenails:

U BETTA PREACH GOT DAAAMN IT !!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo::clapping: :clapping:

Archived