Why did beyonce lie

Xtraordinary Xternal

Mrs. Goody two-shoes speaks about her virginity:

“People would be surprised as to the lack of experiences I’ve had,” she shared recently in an interview. “When I was 12 or 13 I had my first boyfriend, and he was my boyfriend until I was 17. At that age, that was a long time. I’ve always been very loyal and a little more mature.

“Though I was too young for it to really be a boyfriend – we didn’t live together, we didn’t, you know …,” she said about her first boyfriend. “That was my only experience with a guy, and since then I’ve only had one other boyfriend in my life – Jay.”

Source"

http://www.therundown.tv/headlines/misc/beyonce-says-jay-z-took-her-virginity/

Shes a tacky bitch for that... What about Marques Houston , Mos Def, Missy and a ton of underground ny rappers?

LOL! Well, I don't follow Beyonce's personal life, so I don't know much about how many men she has or haven't had.

But only 2 men? Really?

I don't find it THAT hard to believe honestly. Not like she is known as a party girl, and she is notoriously private about her personal life. And works like a beast, I can see her not passing out the pussy to any dude that looks her way.

that trick said BOYFRIENDS every gay dude know and every loose chick know you can get yo pink cookies in a plastic bag crushed by buildings without ever even knowing their name, chile I wish she had of done what she said at Obama's inauguration she said the nigga make her wanna be smarter but I will be damned if she just aint ignant as all hell. :filenails:

I don't find it THAT hard to believe honestly. Not like she is known as a party girl, and she is notoriously private about her personal life. And works like a beast, I can see her not passing out the pussy to any dude that looks her way.

It was a rumor out that she fucks basket ball players on the low and that JAY Z is really gay and its more of a business partnership than an actually marriage. Alicia Keys, Mariah and her other peers have babies by now... whats taking this bitch so long...

Archived