New Britney snippets: UPDATE FOR 3/7!

eli's_rhythm

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is "Robyn"? Anyways, I think I might like it.

:rolleyes:

Started as a Swedish Britney clone... transformed into an indie dancepop goddess, as Lixxy said.

Look up some of her songs on YT (you can't post more than 2 links on this forum, which is useless in this case)

-Show Me Love

-With Every Heartbeat

-Handle Me

-Konichiwa Bitches

-Dancing On My Own

-Hang With Me

-Indestructible (acoustic or radio version.)

-Stars 4-Ever

:yep:

She's one too. :wub: There's a reason I said "a dance-pop goddess" not "the dance-pop goddess."

Oh alright :lol: My bad >_<

:rolleyes:

Started as a Swedish Britney clone... transformed into an indie dancepop goddess, as Lixxy said.

Look up some of her songs on YT (you can't post more than 2 links on this forum, which is useless in this case)

-Show Me Love

-With Every Heartbeat

-Handle Me

-Konichiwa Bitches

-Dancing On My Own

-Hang With Me

-Indestructible (acoustic or radio version.)

-Stars 4-Ever

:yep:

I'll smoke first and then look those up -_-

I like these three -_-

It really is :lol:

You have good taste :coffee:, but give "Handle Me" another go plz. Only an insane person would dislike it.

Anyway back to Britnell. This album is already better than Circus. Buckle up--we're about to reach some turbulence before Blackout territory.

I'm kind of excited. :tear:

You have good taste :coffee:, but give "Handle Me" another go plz. Only an insane person would dislike it.

Anyway back to Britnell. This album is already better than Circus. Buckle up--we're about to reach some turbulence before Blackout territory.

I'm kind of excited. :tear:

:rolleyes: I like the video and chorus.

I'm excited too ^_^ The songs seems like they will erase everything from Circus -_-

Archived