New Britney snippets: UPDATE FOR 3/7!

eli's_rhythm

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supposedly the album leaked late yesterday, but all the links are being removed now.

There were rumors of a leak, but as far as I can tell, it never actually did (and I know TONS of Britney stans who would have it if it did leak). It was sent out to a bunch of magazines and blogs and such for reviews, though, and clearly some sites have access too it, because more and more clips are coming. I suspect it'll leak within the next day or two.

There were rumors of a leak, but as far as I can tell, it never actually did (and I know TONS of Britney stans who would have it if it did leak). It was sent out to a bunch of magazines and blogs and such for reviews, though, and clearly some sites have access too it, because more and more clips are coming. I suspect it'll leak within the next day or two.

I hope it leaks soon...I downloaded one of the links and here's the tracklist for it:

1. Britney Spears - 13 What You Sippin' On (4:15)

2. Britney Spears - 02 When U Gon Pull It (2:55)

3. Britney Spears - 03 Kiss You All Over (3:12)

4. Britney Spears - 03 Red Carpet (Interlude) (1:50)

5. Britney Spears - 05 State Of Grace (4:08)

6. Britney Spears - 06 Sugarfall (3:47)

7. Britney Spears - 07 Outta This World (3:33)

8. Britney Spears - 08 Voodoo (Interlude) (3:42)

9. Britney Spears - 09 Baby Boy (3:02)

10. Britney Spears - 10 Let Go (3:32)

11. Britney Spears - 11 All That She Wants (3:15)

12. Britney Spears - 12 Just Yesterday (3:15)

:sigh:

I hope it leaks soon...I downloaded one of the links and here's the tracklist for it:

1. Britney Spears - 13 What You Sippin' On (4:15)

2. Britney Spears - 02 When U Gon Pull It (2:55)

3. Britney Spears - 03 Kiss You All Over (3:12)

4. Britney Spears - 03 Red Carpet (Interlude) (1:50)

5. Britney Spears - 05 State Of Grace (4:08)

6. Britney Spears - 06 Sugarfall (3:47)

7. Britney Spears - 07 Outta This World (3:33)

8. Britney Spears - 08 Voodoo (Interlude) (3:42)

9. Britney Spears - 09 Baby Boy (3:02)

10. Britney Spears - 10 Let Go (3:32)

11. Britney Spears - 11 All That She Wants (3:15)

12. Britney Spears - 12 Just Yesterday (3:15)

:sigh:

Aren't those all old Blackout rejects? :lol:

I want to hear the album, but I don't want it to leak too too far before the release date.

Are you serious? What a fucking mess <_<

It will probably be the standard week before the release date.

Yeah, I have all the songs on that tracklisting except for Voodoo and Just Yesterday. :lol:

I think it's on the verge of leaking, though, because it seems some fansites have it - more and more clips keep coming.

Yeah, I have all the songs on that tracklisting except for Voodoo and Just Yesterday. :lol:

I think it's on the verge of leaking, though, because it seems some fansites have it - more and more clips keep coming.

Well at least I have something I haven't heard before :lol: I don't think I'll keep it though (iPod is getting full).

Speaking of the clips, is "The Big Fat Bass" posted in here the version that's going to appear on the album, or is this the album version:

Well at least I have something I haven't heard before :lol: I don't think I'll keep it though (iPod is getting full).

Speaking of the clips, is "The Big Fat Bass" posted in here the version that's going to appear on the album, or is this the album version:

I have no idea. :lol: I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Archived