Basketball Wives

JoeJoe

Shaunie is a lie. If anybody has a following its Tami, Evelyn, and :unsure:

She missed gettin' on everybody's damn nerves :rolleyes: Let's not act like Royce is a favorite cause we all know she's not

You need to log off this site and visit other blogs. Go to bossip, MTO, concreteloop and sandrarose and you will see that Royce is indeed a fan fave. If anyone is hated its your precious Evelyn. But every show needs a bitch that folks love to hate. Evelyn fits the bill. :thumbup:

No, I just think your blind infatuation with Evelyn causes to antagonize Royce in every situation. At least I have no problem criticizing Royce.

Nope Royce was a bitch from day 1 and Tammy didn't even like the hoe at first :rolleyes:

You need to log off this site and visit other blogs. Go to bossip, MTO, concreteloop and sandrarose and you will see that Royce is indeed a fan fave. If anyone is hated its your precious Evelyn. But every show needs a bitch that folks love to hate. Evelyn fits the bill. :thumbup:

Please all those sites are str8 garbage and messay as hell and have all talked shit about Janet so I could care less what they say let alone put my fingers on the keyboard to type their addresses. Alot of pretty girls get hated on and Evelyn is one so oh well :)

No you are especially trying to make it seem like Royce is "That Bitch" when she's really not. :umm: that just about all of the girls on the show really don't care for her

I never thought Royce was "that bitch", and neither are most of the other cast members. The "bitches" in the cast is Shaunie and Tami and that's mostly because Tami had some claim to fame beforehand.

Stankvlyn growing on me but I don't understand why she so mad about what Junglefer said. The bitch was telling the truth. :coffee:

Um you doin' too much with them names :umm::lol::rolleyes: but Jennifer shouldn't of went behind Evelyn's back sayin' that kinda stuff about her friend's fiance.

I was dying though at Royce's face when Suspect told her that she wasn't invited to Italy. :lmao: She was sooo fucked up for that one.

Yeah Roach know her feelings were hurt but tried to play like she didn't care :rolleyes:

Hell nah. Why would you invite somebody the majority ain't cool with? :mellow:

She was a little salty, but I don't think she was that surprised either. I don't think she'll be crying about why didn't they take her though. But to say the Royce caused all the drama was stupid. Everybody contributed to the drama and the trip won't be no less dramatic without Royce.

She was a little salty, but I don't think she was that surprised either. I don't think she'll be crying about why didn't they take her though. But to say the Royce caused all the drama was stupid. Everybody contributed to the drama and the trip won't be no less dramatic without Royce.

Well you can thank Tami for that :coffee:

i hate when folks say that they could care less and you can clearly tell that they are feeling some way about the situation. Royce knows good and damn well that she was bothered by them girls going to Italy without her. Im not saying that she was upset, mad or sad, but clearly some kind of emotion was going through her body because her face was saying alot when Suzie delivered the news.

That Evelyn and Jennifer fight seems like its going to be very scripted. :filenails:

dqn7fs.gif

:lmao:

i hate when folks say that they could care less and you can clearly tell that they are feeling some way about the situation. Royce knows good and damn well that she was bothered by them girls going to Italy without her. Im not saying that she was upset, mad or sad, but clearly some kind of emotion was going through her body because her face was saying alot when Suzie delivered the news.

That Evelyn and Jennifer fight seems like its going to be very scripted. :filenails:

Yeah you can tell Royce probably wanted to cry :lol: Remember when Suzie was like "It looks like you wanna cry" and Royce tried to say if she was gonna cry it would be a joyful cry. :rolleyes: As for Evelyn and Jennifer I think Evelyn was hurt.

Yeah you can tell Royce probably wanted to cry :lol: Remember when Suzie was like "It looks like you wanna cry" and Royce tried to say if she was gonna cry it would be a joyful cry. :rolleyes: As for Evelyn and Jennifer I think Evelyn was hurt.

thats the reaction that Suzie wanted. Suzie is a cold blooded bitch, everybody thinks that she is sooo sweet and innocent, but I can see past all that maybelline and tell that she aint nothing BUT trouble. :filenails:

im saying though, everybody thought that they would never see the day when Evelyn and Jennifer got into some kind of scuffle and low and behold they create a situation where Jennifer was talking about Evelyn behind her back. I mean they could have come up with something better. Jennifer knows that Evelyn is not down with people saying shit about her, look at the situation that happend last season with Lisp...shit is staged boo.

thats the reaction that Suzie wanted. Suzie is a cold blooded bitch, everybody thinks that she is sooo sweet and innocent, but I can see past all that maybelline and tell that she aint nothing BUT trouble. :filenails:

im saying though, everybody thought that they would never see the day when Evelyn and Jennifer got into some kind of scuffle and low and behold they create a situation where Jennifer was talking about Evelyn behind her back. I mean they could have come up with something better. Jennifer knows that Evelyn is not down with people saying shit about her, look at the situation that happend last season with Lisp...shit is staged boo.

EXACTLY! This is the episode where I started to see Suize in a different light. She WANTED to make Royce feel like the disliked and odd ball out which is SOOOO fucking foul since royce has had her damn back when they all turned on her. And what really made it obvious that Suzie wanted to make Royce feel left out is when she goes "Oh, ..and Evelyn and Tami made up too"...uh,bitch on what planet..there cordial..they aint made up but she was try rub salt in the wound. Suzie is gonna be one of the most hated now instead of the bitch you feel sorry for.

EXACTLY! This is the episode where I started to see Suize in a different light. She WANTED to make Royce feel like the disliked and odd ball out which is SOOOO fucking foul since royce has had her damn back when they all turned on her. And what really made it obvious that Suzie wanted to make Royce feel left out is when she goes "Oh, ..and Evelyn and Tami made up too"...uh,bitch on what planet..there cordial..they aint made up but she was try rub salt in the wound. Suzie is gonna be one of the most hated now instead of the bitch you feel sorry for.

yeah. she definitely wanted to get some kind of reaction out of Royce, its kinda sad too seeing that Royce actually likes and cares for the girl. I couldnt be friends with Suzie though, she is too weak and sneaky for my liking.