Janet and Wissam dining in Beverly Hills, Feb. 22

art

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who would park their car right in the middle of the parking lot like that? lol Also look at Wissam's face...he's trying to keep from smiling and later you see Janet smile in the car although she's trying to hide it. I think this time the paps aren't getting on their nerves.

Who would park their car right in the middle of the parking lot like that? lol Also look at Wissam's face...he's trying to keep from smiling and later you see Janet smile in the car although she's trying to hide it. I think this time the paps aren't getting on their nerves.

I don't see either Janet or Wissam smiling...Janet looks like she's ready to go Damita Jo on someone in a split second. :lol:

More than likely they were trying to have some alone time (the reason Janet has no security) but the paps were tipped off by someone who spotted her in the restaurant.

I don't see either Janet or Wissam smiling...Janet looks like she's ready to go Damita Jo on someone in a split second. :lol:

More than likely they were trying to have some alone time (the reason Janet has no security) but the paps were tipped off by someone who spotted her in the restaurant.

watch the video again. Janet smiled while she was in the car and so did Wissam

JoeJoe, I think the valet put the car their for them to leave boo lol...at least that's what it look like cuz it look like Wissam gave the guy a tip before he got into the car lol...but I would like to go out and park my car dead in the middle of a parking lot lol

Watch the video I posted on the first page. Janet smiled/laughed at the marriage :lol:

I'm sure someone in the restaurant tipped the paps off before they arrived.

the valet brought him the car didnt u see him open the door and he ran around the car :yep:

JoeJoe, I think the valet put the car their for them to leave boo lol...at least that's what it look like cuz it look like Wissam gave the guy a tip before he got into the car lol...but I would like to go out and park my car dead in the middle of a parking lot lol

yes u can see the money in his hand in the photo chile i though i was special but joejoe even i saw that :lmao:

lol true lipton.....he looks like he's annoyed by the papz and he look like he doesn't want them near him or Janet...he's getting cuter to me...lawd let me stop looking at Janet's man lol

I hope he doesn't crack and end the relationship because of it since he's a private person.

He looked like a lost puppy trying to block the paps and protect Janhova. I think it's cute :wub:

It is :blush: I love how Janet grabbed him right time they stepped out -_-

the valet brought him the car didnt u see him open the door and he ran around the car :yep:

yes u can see the money in his hand in the photo chile i though i was special but joejoe even i saw that :lmao:

poor Hoe Hoe...he really thought Wissam just left the car in the middle of the parking lot lol

ya'll really got ta be dumb as hell if y'all think I didn't see the car being parked in the middle of the parking lot. I was saying "who would do that?" All valets i've seen park the car in the front of the restaurant not in the middle of the parking lot but thanks anyway

ya'll really got ta be dumb as hell if y'all think I didn't see the car being parked in the middle of the parking lot. I was saying "who would do that?" All valets i've seen park the car in the front of the restaurant not in the middle of the parking lot but thanks anyway

>_<

The street is right in front of the restaurant so parking is on the other side.

It is :blush: I love how Janet grabbed him right time they stepped out -_-

:wub:

Rafi, from some of the shit you have said, I don't put anything past you....but fine, since you have clarified what you meant you are no longer poor little Hoe Hoe...until you say some other craziness

Archived