Christina Aguilera arrested for public intoxication lmao

bzebabe

The police spokesman said she didn't know where she was and she was too drunk to provide her address - I'm thinking placing a phone call might've been beyond her ability at that moment.

People get arrested for public intoxication all the time - celebrities or not.

I don't care...she was still in the car and c'mon you mean to tell me the police don't know how to get a hold of nobody Xtina knows? :umm: If they wanted to they could've gotten her home. I'm sure she had some form of I.D. with her address on it :rolleyes:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care...she was still in the car and c'mon you mean to tell me the police don't know how to get a hold of nobody Xtina knows? :umm: If they wanted to they could've gotten her home. I'm sure she had some form of I.D. with her address on it :rolleyes:

She was still publicly intoxicated and, according to the law, they did the right thing. This is California's law with regard to public intoxication:

California Penal Code 647(f) considers public intoxication a misdemeanor. The code describes public intoxication as someone who displays intoxication to liquor, drugs, controlled substances or toluene and demonstrates an inability to care for themselves or others, or interferes or obstructs the free use of streets, sidewalks or other public way. California Penal Code 647(g) affords law enforcement the option to take an individual fitting the arrest criteria for 647(f), and no other crime, into civil protective custody if a "sobering facility" is available. Essentially, the detainee agrees to remain at the location until the facility's staff consents to their departure; usually after four hours and upon the belief that the detainee is safe to look after themselves. Not every municipality in California has such a facility. Also, if a person is being combative and/or is under the influence of drugs, they will be taken to jail. Unlike a person who is taken to jail, a civil detainee under 647(g) is not later prosecuted in a court of law.

It's not their responsibility to chauffeur Christina home in order to protect her image.

She was still publicly intoxicated and, according to the law, they did the right thing. This is California's law with regard to public intoxication:

California Penal Code 647(f) considers public intoxication a misdemeanor. The code describes public intoxication as someone who displays intoxication to liquor, drugs, controlled substances or toluene and demonstrates an inability to care for themselves or others, or interferes or obstructs the free use of streets, sidewalks or other public way. California Penal Code 647(g) affords law enforcement the option to take an individual fitting the arrest criteria for 647(f), and no other crime, into civil protective custody if a "sobering facility" is available. Essentially, the detainee agrees to remain at the location until the facility's staff consents to their departure; usually after four hours and upon the belief that the detainee is safe to look after themselves. Not every municipality in California has such a facility. Also, if a person is being combative and/or is under the influence of drugs, they will be taken to jail. Unlike a person who is taken to jail, a civil detainee under 647(g) is not later prosecuted in a court of law.

It's not their responsibility to chauffeur Christina home in order to protect her image.

you damn right its not their responsibility so like I said they just wanted to nab a celebrity. They could've easily had someone from her camp come and get her. You know it as well as everybody else :filenails:

you damn right its not their responsibility so like I said they just wanted to nab a celebrity. They could've easily had someone from her camp come and get her. You know it as well as everybody else :filenails:

But why should they get someone from her camp? Why should she be treated differently? She was publicly intoxicated, so they did what the law says to do. No, I don't think they were out to "nab a celebrity". What good would that do them?

Archived