Christina Aguilera arrested for public intoxication lmao

bzebabe

I swear this bitch think she's Snooki......here you go:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/03/christina-aguilera-boyfriend-arrested-in-hollywood/1

Christina Aguilera, boyfriend arrested in Hollywood

Just in: Christina Aguilera was arrested early this morning in West Hollywood, reports TMZ.

Police stopped her boyfriend, Matthew Rutler, and arrested him for driving under the influence. The singer was arrested for public intoxication.

It happened at 2:45 a.m., says TMZ, when she was booked at the West Hollywood Sheriff's substation on a misdemeanor charge. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Aguilera appeared to be "extremely intoxicated" and was "unable to take care of herself."

TMZ picked up this detail from the booking report: Aguilera was listed at 5'2" and 100 pounds.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG her motherly image is gone

Xtina's career takes another hit to the face

I'm glad joe and kathrine Beat janet's ass when she got outa the tub raised janet better then this :filenails:

:lol:

I hope she doesn't have a Britney like breakdown :tear:. Mind you it's only one incident, one time

Unfortunately even if she did it wouldnt help her career....she doesnt have the vulnerability or likeability of Britney :-)

Unfortunately even if she did it wouldnt help her career....she doesnt have the vulnerability or likeability of Britney :-)

Especially after all that gaga stuff :filenails: . I like her but she just seemed like a bitch whereas Britney always came across as sweet.

PS we're meeting up before or after the Janet show :whistle:

Especially after all that gaga stuff :filenails: . I like her but she just seemed like a bitch whereas Britney always came across as sweet.

PS we're meeting up before or after the Janet show :whistle:

I don't know who you are......Have we slept together >_<

Archived