Christina Aguilera arrested for public intoxication lmao

bzebabe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately even if she did it wouldnt help her career....she doesnt have the vulnerability or likeability of Britney :-)

I don't think its likeability per se, it's just that Britney was always more marketable than Christina, and that's why Britney trainwreck behaviors was more forgiven.

But I really feel sorry for Christina, I was hoping she didn't let these adversities defeat her but I seems like it is.

I kinda reminds me of why I like Janet so much...she's been through hell and back professionally and handled it with such grace and class.

She was too drunk to take care of herself, so they took her into custody.

She could've called for a ride. Those bitch ass policemen just wanted to nab a celebrity. She was in the fuckin' passenger seat drunk. Do you know how many people ride in the passenger drunk? That's fuckin' sad and wrong which is why I don't like police anyway. How you gonna arrest somebody for public intoxication when they're in the damn seat of the car especially on the passenger side? <_<

She was too drunk to take care of herself, so they took her into custody.

She could've called for a ride. Those bitch ass policemen just wanted to nab a celebrity. She was in the fuckin' passenger seat drunk. Do you know how many people ride in the passenger drunk? That's fuckin' sad and wrong which is why I don't like police anyway. How you gonna arrest somebody for public intoxication when they're in the damn seat of the car especially on the passenger side? <_<

The police spokesman said she didn't know where she was and she was too drunk to provide her address - I'm thinking placing a phone call might've been beyond her ability at that moment.

People get arrested for public intoxication all the time - celebrities or not.

Archived