Best rap verse spit by a female SINGER

LyricalLesson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, last time you said I couldn't include Lauryn in the rapper category because she's a singer.

So can I include her here? If so, anything she's ever rapped smashes everything in this thread.

I know, right?! :excited: :excited: :excited:

It's almost not fair to put Lauryn on either side, because she either wins or comes DAAAAMN close every time.

MC on "Prisoner" "You just a playa, that's not my format" :P

Actually I'd agree with Austin on this one - Teena Marie ^_^ as well as Erykah Badu in the "Love of My Life" music video ("Knock ya to ya knees make ya eat cheese you'll be so helpless you'll be beggin' me please!" :P ). At 1:40...

And I guess I'd classify Lauryn Hill as both. Oh and Debbie Harry's rap on "Rapture" is my guilty pleasure, it's just so random. :lol:

MC on "Prisoner" "You just a playa, that's not my format" :P

Actually I'd agree with Austin on this one - Teena Marie ^_^ as well as Erykah Badu in the "Love of My Life" music video ("Knock ya to ya knees make ya eat cheese you'll be so helpless you'll be beggin' me please!" :P ). At 1:40...

And I guess I'd classify Lauryn Hill as both. Oh and Debbie Harry's rap on "Rapture" is my guilty pleasure, it's just so random. :lol:

See, I KNEW I missed dome other ones!!! Haha, you picked good ones Andy :excited:

See, I KNEW I missed dome other ones!!! Haha, you picked good ones Andy :excited:

Thanks. ^_^ Oh I forgot to mention a couple others... :P

Janelle Monáe on "Dance or Die" and "Tightrope (Wondamix)" and Shanice all throughout her Inner Child album, particularly "You Didn't Think I'd Come Back This Hard"... :P^_^

Thanks. ^_^ Oh I forgot to mention a couple others... :P

Janelle Monáe on "Dance or Die" and "Tightrope (Wondamix)" and Shanice all throughout her Inner Child album, particularly "You Didn't Think I'd Come Back This Hard"... :P^_^

I haven't heard Janelle's raps, you should post those :excited:

:o UH OH!!! You go Shanice, haha, that's hot! I had never heard that before either :w00t:

I love MOTHER...............................but she needs 2 sit-it-on-down w/ american life rap :sigh:

I'm drinking a Soy latte

I get a double shoté

It goes right through my body

And you know I'm satisfied

I drive my Mini Cooper

And I'm feeling super-dooper

Yo they tell I'm a trooper

I do yoga and palates

And the room is full of hotties

So I'm checking out the bodies