Anyone here watches One Tree Hill??

Selz

Yes, I think I'm the only person I know who watches it too. :lol:

It's very underrated. I haven't seen any of the new season (since Lucas and Peyton left). I have seasons 1-6, I kind of think they should've stopped there. The ending of season 6 felt like the end of everything - I didn't expect it to return.

Yeah I know what you mean, season 7 is pretty good though, I love some of the new characters. I really miss Lucas and Peyton though. You're right that it's underrated - there's few shows that can make me laugh and cry in equal measure, and it's one of the better ones that has managed to stick around for a decent number of seasons. Jamie Scott is starting to get on my nerves though, not to mention his stupid mate Chuck Scolnik <_<

Yeah I know what you mean, season 7 is pretty good though, I love some of the new characters. I really miss Lucas and Peyton though. You're right that it's underrated - there's few shows that can make me laugh and cry in equal measure, and it's one of the better ones that has managed to stick around for a decent number of seasons. Jamie Scott is starting to get on my nerves though, not to mention his stupid mate Chuck Scolnik <_<

I never catch it on TV because it screens at really obscure times over here, so I just grab the seasons when they come out on DVD. I'm gonna stick with it though because it really hasn't had a bad season. I agree about the laughter and tears in equal measure: the death of Keith should be ranked up there with TV's most shocking moments but it never really extended beyond the loyal viewers. And again when Q was shot in season 6, they just come at you from left-field. Jamie Scott irritates you? :lol: He's too cute. Or is that the problem? :unsure:

I never catch it on TV because it screens at really obscure times over here, so I just grab the seasons when they come out on DVD. I'm gonna stick with it though because it really hasn't had a bad season. I agree about the laughter and tears in equal measure: the death of Keith should be ranked up there with TV's most shocking moments but it never really extended beyond the loyal viewers. And again when Q was shot in season 6, they just come at you from left-field. Jamie Scott irritates you? :lol: He's too cute. Or is that the problem? :unsure:

I KNOW right... I was sitting there with my mouth hanging open!

The show aired on terrestrial TV here for a couple of seasons but then they stopped... it shows on paid TV but I don't have that so I have to wait for the DVD's also. I guess season 7's not out in Oz yet then? It was only released here a month ago and I'm renting it... I will buy it when it gets a bit cheaper. :lol:

Jamie becomes a bit irritating in s7... you'll see what I mean. ;)

• 2 years later...

:lol:

I watched that entire series a couple of years ago and it wasn't as good as I remember. I found OTH much better.

I can't remember much of Dawsons overall storylines - but OTH was more than just love and relationships.

3x16 :cry:

tumblr_mbro5cfq7a1qblutwo1_250.gif