Say something NICE about the person above you...

Selz

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Genuine, down-to-earth, funny and an all-around nice guy. Can't fault him, really.

Aww thanks :D! That's so sweet of you. You're one of my favourite members :). You're so humble and have great taste in music :wub:. I just wish you'd get Facebook already :rolleyes::lol:

^ Reyna, you're a sweetheart. You've done very well to establish yourself in such a short amount of time and I think this forum is a better place with you a part of it.

And thanks for your kind words.

Aww thanks :D! That's so sweet of you. You're one of my favourite members :). You're so humble and have great taste in music :wub:. I just wish you'd get Facebook already :rolleyes::lol:

Thanks Bu. I still have zero desire to get Facebook. You sound like my friends and family. :lol:

^ Reyna, you're a sweetheart. You've done very well to establish yourself in such a short amount of time and I think this forum is a better place with you a part of it.

And thanks for your kind words.

Thanks so much TE. :blush: You're far too kind :blush:

You're very welcome ^_^

• 2 months later...

Selz, you are a truly lovely person, you are the real deal, really friendly and sweet - off the forum as well as on. You are one of the people I connect with on here, the real deal ;-) I loved meeting you and I'm looking forward to meeting you again!! X

Thanks hun, that means a lot to me. I loved meeting you too and I love how you keep it real. Can't wait til we get together again :excited:

Archived