Post Your Picture Thread

Paul

:lol: Just for that mess, I'm going to give you guys some pics of me. I also think I should finally have an avatar on this site, but I don't know what to put. (Not myself.)

nmyw7o.jpg

2djwknm.jpg

Wow - You look good!! I'm so surprised because I always thought you were a girl for some reason :unsure:

198571_10150194649622846_514617845_9010283_2416028_n.jpg

GODDAMN YOU RALPHIE!!! I SERIOUSLY WANT YOU SO BAD!!!!! :blink:

I swear you are lucky you don't live near me because somebody would be making a lifetime movie about an obsessed puerto rican bitch who stalks a hot man and kills any bitch, or asshole who gets near him and ends up tying him up in a basement and having hot sex with him 5 times a day.

I swear you are lucky you don't live near me because somebody would be making a lifetime movie about an obsessed puerto rican bitch who stalks a hot man and kills any bitch, or asshole who gets near him and ends up tying him up in a basement and having hot sex with him 5 times a day.

Sounds like an xxx flick lol >_<

• Upvote 1

lol u wouldnt have to tie me up :devil:

or kill anyone, so that would save you some jail time

I'm 19 and feel like I'm getting old as dirt. :mellow:

Damn im 24 so i must be real old huh lol

damn i would love to be there but u dont gotta tie down the willing lol

wow than wtf am i :mellow: lol i turn 25 in 3 months

thats right u do got me beat by a month smh <_<