Who is this Rebecca Black, and why is she making me dread Friday?

Kim

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She got me man! As of this past Wednesday, I officially got "The Black Plague" :lmao: Hell yeah :excited::yahoo::cheers: -- but if you're driving then "I GOTTA MAKE MY MIND UP, WHICH SEAT CAN I TAAAAAAKE?!" :lmao:

"The Black Plague" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

The thing about the song is there is something for each part of the day - like you said - driving, then there is meal times "GOTTA HAVE MUH BOWL 'CEREOWL'" and then there is those awkward social occasions when you are sitting next to some bitch acting a fool and you have to make it clear that "MY FRIEND IS BY MY RIGHT".

EXACLTY: They are just mad cuz their favs didn't manage to hit 5M views on utoob in 2 days B)

Even her shade is legendary

tumblr_li0vcvNbL81qfoftvo1_500.jpg

B)

omg I JUST got that. lmao When you posted that I was wondering why it was shady, but it just made sense to me today. :asham:

SHADE QUEEN! :excited::lol:

"The Black Plague" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

The thing about the song is there is something for each part of the day - like you said - driving, then there is meal times "GOTTA HAVE MUH BOWL 'CEREOWL'" and then there is those awkward social occasions when you are sitting next to some bitch acting a fool and you have to make it clear that "MY FRIEND IS BY MY RIGHT".

I wish I coined that term, but I read it somewhere in a blog/ article :lmao:

The lyrics may be a bit messy and unorthodox ( okay I'll admit...maybe a little stupid :lol: ) but Rebecca Black haters have to admit that the lyrics are so relatable :lmao: You are right haha, there's something in there for every part of the day, and so many lyrics you can quote in various situations. :excited: #TEAMR&BALLDAY

"7AM WAKIN' UP IN THE MORNING, GOTTA BE FRESH GOTTA GOTTA GO DOWNSTAIRS!" -- that's how I'm feelin' right now :lol:

Archived