I'm in so much pain -_-

bu.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had all mine removed back in 03 because they were pushing my teeth inward too. I was informed to get em removed or I would have a fucked up grill later in life :lol:

My issue was they told me the swelling in my face would go down between 2-3 days. In the face, I was literally looking like a fucking Professor Klump stunt double for a damn WEEK. :blink: I swear I didn't recogize myself in the mirror. :mellow: I DID NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE AT ALL! :lmao:

Oh no don't scare me now :lol:!

Aww hells no :lol:. If it were, fuck getting them removed I'd go jump off a cliff :lmao:

:lol: idk wisdom teeth r funny.mu kid refused to get his out but now hes ok they just came thru but slowly and the dentist told him it was his decision that he didnt have to and he has a beautiful smile :wub:

Well the actual removal process wasn't that bad. Like Janet..I have a high tolerance for pain..I hope you do. :shifty:

I like to think I do :lol:. I do if I don't look. I might have to ask if I can watch Gossip Girl whilst they do it. That'll calm me down.

:lol: idk wisdom teeth r funny.mu kid refused to get his out but now hes ok they just came thru but slowly and the dentist told him it was his decision that he didnt have to and he has a beautiful smile :wub:

Aww bless. I'd stick with them but it's the fact that they're pusshing against my other teeth ow that bothers me. At least before it was ok but now they're growing more it's become problematic. How old is he?

I like to think I do :lol:. I do if I don't look. I might have to ask if I can watch Gossip Girl whilst they do it. That'll calm me down.

Aww bless. I'd stick with them but it's the fact that they're pusshing against my other teeth ow that bothers me. At least before it was ok but now they're growing more it's become problematic. How old is he?

he's 22 :ph34r::lol:

Is he single :shifty:? LOL I'm kidding haha :asham:...though these guys on here will pounce the quickest chance they get :lol:

some of them already have :filenails: they know who they r :lmao: :lmao: no he has a big titty girlfriend that he lives with :)

some of them already have :filenails: they know who they r :lmao: :lmao: no he has a big titty girlfriend that he lives with :)

jbailey? He seems to be pouncing on everybody :lol:. Awww thats cool. Young Love haha.

I had all my wisdom teeth taken out in Jan 2002. Right before I got out the military.. :clapping: In the civilian world, that shit would have been expensive as shit..but yeah, they were pushing my teeth inwards and the oral surgeon was like you need them owt..and plus I was getting headaches and shit because of them..

I got mine taking out the same year I got in...worst mistake ever <_< I never had a problem with them when they were in though.

So, why did they take them out?

I decided to go ahead and take them out instead of waiting years later and they start causing pain. What pissed me off more than anything is that I just got 3 days off after getting them taken out and I was still in pain from it. So I went back to get stronger medication, and the bastards gave me more Motrin :umm:

I decided to go ahead and take them out instead of waiting years later and they start causing pain. What pissed me off more than anything is that I just got 3 days off after getting them taken out and I was still in pain from it. So I went back to get stronger medication, and the bastards gave me more Motrin :umm:

YES @ the 72 hours quarters..but yea, they gave me Tylox..and that shit worked.. :ph34r: But it still was bothering me, so I got another prescription until it healed.. :ph34r:

YES @ the 72 hours quarters..but yea, they gave me Tylox..and that shit worked.. :ph34r: But it still was bothering me, so I got another prescription until it healed.. :ph34r:

It really wasn't quarters...on the schedule at the time, those were my days off and I got them taken out the day before my break started because that was the only time in the month they could do it <_< Lucky...the AF thinks Motrin is the cure for everything :sigh:

It really wasn't quarters...on the schedule at the time, those were my days off and I got them taken out the day before my break started because that was the only time in the month they could do it <_< Lucky...the AF thinks Motrin is the cure for everything :sigh:

:lmao: Was it the 800 mg.. :unsure: The army knew not to come with some weak shit with having 4 wisdom teeth taken out at the same damn time.. :coffee:

400 mg <_< Again...lucky. The sad thing is that I actually woke up while they were taking one of them out >_<

Ch..no wonder you were still in pain..at least the 800 mg gets you together.. :whistle:

Yes, I could feel them tug on my teeth, but I didn't feel pain..that's why anesthesia is the debil.. <_<

Archived