I'm in so much pain -_-

bu.

These damn motherfucking wisdom teeth be killing me. One of the is at some weird ass angle. Like what the fuck? I know they can grow in weird ways if there's not enough room but this shit had an inch to grow in and it chooses to grow how it did.

As for the others. Whats with the whole grow a little and stop shit? Either grow at one time or don't grow at all. I'm in so much pain today! I've done had 6 neurofens which is more than the recommended intake. I'mma about to get some pliers and pull those fucking things out.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your wisdom tooth is impacted if you have them removed you may want to have them preserved, I know it sounds weird, but scientists say those teeth contain stem cells that could be used for you in the future to tailor make replacement tissue for you. Until then keep taking your meds :filenails:

well sometimes they can take yrs to come thru i know my sons did.the dentist told him as long as they did not bother him he could keep them. they finally came through.but he had to do the tylenol when he was in pain also. use so orajel also that will help

I had all my wisdom teeth taken out in Jan 2002. Right before I got out the military.. :clapping: In the civilian world, that shit would have been expensive as shit..but yeah, they were pushing my teeth inwards and the oral surgeon was like you need them owt..and plus I was getting headaches and shit because of them..

well dont over do it on the pain killers they r not good for your liver and kidneys >_<

I'll try not to lol. I feel sick from them now so won't be taking anymore.

I had all my wisdom teeth taken out in Jan 2002. Right before I got out the military.. :clapping: In the civilian world, that shit would have been expensive as shit..but yeah, they were pushing my teeth inwards and the oral surgeon was like you need them owt..and plus I was getting headaches and shit because of them..

I feel like my hearing is getting bothered by them growing. The pain seems to be connected. So weird! Glad ya got yours out. Was it a painful procedure?

I had mine removed. Luckily my face was still numb from the anesthesia, so I didn't feel anything. B)

Chile I'm having them put me on propofol or something. I don't react well with things in my mouth

I'll try not to lol. I feel sick from them now so won't be taking anymore.

I feel like my hearing is getting bothered by them growing. The pain seems to be connected. So weird! Glad ya got yours out. Was it a painful procedure?

Chile I'm having them put me on propofol or something. I don't react well with things in my mouth

:whistle::lmao: :lmao:

No, with the anesthesia you would be good..but afterwards, your mouth is gonna hurt..and please don't let the air hit your mouth.. :mellow:

The anesthesia(I hate spelling this word.. :sigh: ) was the best thing, but I still felt them tugging on the teeth..I didn't experience pain, but the two oral surgeons were doing the most.. :lmao:

I hope they can take mine out. They might say some shit like 'oh they've not impacted fully' or something. I need them out. My teeth were perfect until they grew and now they're pushing them all together

zojhoj.jpg

I hope they can take mine out. They might say some shit like 'oh they've not impacted fully' or something. I need them out. My teeth were perfect until they grew and now they're pushing them all together

zojhoj.jpg

Yep, that's why mine had to go..Mine must have fully developed because the surgery didn't take that long.. :thumbup:

zojhoj.jpg

oh they will go and get them :thumbup: if they r out or still under the skin. :whistle: if they are under the skin then u will probably need stitches >_<

oh they will go and get them :thumbup: if they r out or still under the skin. :whistle: if they are under the skin then u will probably need stitches >_<

I think they're all pretty much out. Just not fully if you get what I mean? I've got an appointment on Monday. I hate that I have to pay just for an appointment

Yep, that's why mine had to go..Mine must have fully developed because the surgery didn't take that long.. :thumbup:

Why am I getting excited :lol:? I might ask them to stick some whitening gel on the other teeth whilst I'm out.

I had all mine removed back in 03 because they were pushing my teeth inward too. I was informed to get em removed or I would have a fucked up grill later in life :lol:

My issue was they told me the swelling in my face would go down between 2-3 days. In the face, I was literally looking like a fucking Professor Klump stunt double for a damn WEEK. :blink: I swear I didn't recogize myself in the mirror. :mellow: I DID NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE AT ALL! :lmao:

Archived