I'm in so much pain -_-

bu.

It sounds like at least one is impacted, you need to get them taken out because food gets up behind there and you can't get to it to clean. Do you go to the dentist regularly and have asked him about it?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided to go ahead and take them out instead of waiting years later and they start causing pain. What pissed me off more than anything is that I just got 3 days off after getting them taken out and I was still in pain from it. So I went back to get stronger medication, and the bastards gave me more Motrin :umm:

I had mine out on a Tuesday and had the rest of the week off, went back Monday and was still in agony. Then I got an infection in one :umm:

Ch..no wonder you were still in pain..at least the 800 mg gets you together.. :whistle:

Yes, I could feel them tug on my teeth, but I didn't feel pain..that's why anesthesia is the debil.. <_<

They tried to up it to 600 mg. That Saturday when I had to go back to work, one of the two coworkers I was on shift with called her husband to bring me something way strong -_-

The anesthesia wasn't strong with me. They put me to sleep, but I woke up. The pain is what knocked my ass back out, because it was the tooth where they had to cut bone to get it out -_-

I had mine out on a Tuesday and had the rest of the week off, went back Monday and was still in agony. Then I got an infection in one :umm:

What kind of medicine did you get? I constantly kept cleaning the holes, because I thought I was going to get an infection...plus I stocked my fridge with jello, pudding, soup and juice to be safe :lol:

They tried to up it to 600 mg. That Saturday when I had to go back to work, one of the two coworkers I was on shift with called her husband to bring me something way strong -_-

The anesthesia wasn't strong with me. They put me to sleep, but I woke up. The pain is what knocked my ass back out, because it was the tooth where they had to cut bone to get it out -_-

OUCh!! I don't know if that happened to me..I know the surgery was like an hour long if I'm not mistaken..maybe shorter than that..I had two oral surgeons working(one on the left, one on the right)..but yeah, I guess it depends on how you react to the anesthesia..I was pretty much knocked out for the whole thing..

What kind of medicine did you get? I constantly kept cleaning the holes, because I thought I was going to get an infection...plus I stocked my fridge with jello, pudding, soup and juice to be safe :lol:

I don't remember what it was called, it was probably different to what you guys have though. I definitely had some diclofenac. My mum is an ex-dentist nurse so she was warning me about dry-socket and stuff, told me to sleep two nights sitting up in bed :lol: I was living off Ready Brek and soup for at least 2 weeks :lol:

OUCh!! I don't know if that happened to me..I know the surgery was like an hour long if I'm not mistaken..maybe shorter than that..I had two oral surgeons working(one on the left, one on the right)..but yeah, I guess it depends on how you react to the anesthesia..I was pretty much knocked out for the whole thing..

Jealousy is moving through me right now <_<:lol:

I don't remember what it was called, it was probably different to what you guys have though. I definitely had some diclofenac. My mum is an ex-dentist nurse so she was warning me about dry-socket and stuff, told me to sleep two nights sitting up in bed :lol: I was living off Ready Brek and soup for at least 2 weeks :lol:

Never heard about sitting up while sleeping :lol: I bet that was difficult. They gave us something material to keep in those spots while we slept.

my wisdom teeth came in early...they are pretty much all the way out at this point and they never really gave me any problems...when they were first coming out they were painful, but my dentist took care of that with some good old fashion drugs lol

:unsure: what kinda work you do? I thought you was like wealthy or sumthin :unsure:

it's actually work for my dad and a little for my mommy...I don't have a regular 9-5, but I get a pay check from a company...I wouldn't say i'm wealthy, i'd say I have more than a lot of people and less than many

I'm about to motherfucking kill somebody! I'm inso much pain and I wanna cry and chew a bone and stab everyone that comes into sight.

Selz my dentist said I need to wait...that was two months ago. I've got an appointment booked for Monday but I think I'm going to need an emergency one with the dental hospital

Archived