I'm in so much pain -_-

bu.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm about to motherfucking kill somebody! I'm inso much pain and I wanna cry and chew a bone and stab everyone that comes into sight.

Selz my dentist said I need to wait...that was two months ago. I've got an appointment booked for Monday but I think I'm going to need an emergency one with the dental hospital

I am so sorry I just had Anatomy and they showed what happens with like root canals and stuff, its all nerves and blood vessels

I'm about to motherfucking kill somebody! I'm inso much pain and I wanna cry and chew a bone and stab everyone that comes into sight.

Selz my dentist said I need to wait...that was two months ago. I've got an appointment booked for Monday but I think I'm going to need an emergency one with the dental hospital

icon-leaf.png

Hope your teeth feel better!

My dentist said I get to keep my wisdom teeth. I have a big mouth lol

Awww thanks! It's a bit better but still hurting :(

I am so sorry I just had Anatomy and they showed what happens with like root canals and stuff, its all nerves and blood vessels

Chile that doesn't help me. At least send me some bud -_-

icon-leaf.png

For reaL! Thats what I need

• 3 weeks later...

I've got an appointment on Wednesday at the Dental hospital :tear:. I'm so scared even though I'm sure it's not to have it removed...it might just be a 'pre op' type thing where they take x rays and ask me loads of questions etc.

Archived