The Official "List Your Top 5 Songs By..." Thread

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically, I'll choose an artist and we each have to name our Top 5 picks from them. First artist:

219cj5v.jpg

Mariah Carey

1. The Roof

2. Make It Happen

3. I'll Be There

4. Breakdown

5. Vision Of Love

Honourable mentions: We Belong Together, Underneath The Stars, Melt Away, Can't Let Go, H.A.T.E.U.

why you get to pick the artist :unsure:

Sorry, I just read that back and I seemed rude. Anybody can choose the next artist. :lol:

How am I going to take you to da Black club and you up in here apologizing to dez fools, next time someone come at you like dat you supposed to let yo swag out be like " cause Im a Mod and it's my muthafucking thread any questions?"

Always Be My Baby

Can't Let Go

Close My Eyes

Dream Lover

Honey

Honorable mentions: Every other song she did pre-Glitter, plus We Belong Together, Bye Bye, Angels Cry, Through the Rain, Bringing on the Heartbreak, I Want To Know What Love Is, Reflections (Care Enough), etc.

How am I going to take you to da Black club and you up in here apologizing to dez fools, next time someone come at you like dat you supposed to let yo swag out be like " cause Im a Mod and it's my muthafucking thread any questions?"

You didn't come at me. I just read back what I wrote and I think I seemed big-headed or something. :lol:

List your Top 5 songs by...

16ixkiu.jpg

Christina Aguilera

1. You Lost Me

2. Walk Away

3. Genie In a Bottle

4. Beautiful

5. I Am

Honourable mentions: Makes Me Wanna Pray, Hurt, Dirrty, Understand, Stronger Than Ever

you getting sassy and interesting

im coming brb

Archived