The Official "List Your Top 5 Songs By..." Thread

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thankful not to be able to remember much of The Spice Girls. Alanis I've just gotten around to (I've only covered Jagged Little Pill and a few singles), but here goes:

1. You Oughta Know.

2. Ironic.

3. Your House.

4. Hands Clean.

5. Uninvited.

I'm thankful not to be able to remember much of The Spice Girls. Alanis I've just gotten around to (I've only covered Jagged Little Pill and a few singles), but here goes:

1. You Oughta Know.

2. Ironic.

3. Your House.

4. Hands Clean.

5. Uninvited.

'Uninvited' is so, so good. :wub: Alanis has some ridiculously strong material.

'Uninvited' is so, so good. :wub: Alanis has some ridiculously strong material.

It is!

I've heard. Something triggered my mind a month or so ago and I realized I had never heard any of her albums. I got through the one above and have been meaning to dive into Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie. And I had no idea that she used to sing Bubblegum Pop. :lol:

It is!

I've heard. Something triggered my mind a month or so ago and I realized I had never heard any of her albums. I got through the one above and have been meaning to dive into Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie. And I had no idea that she used to sing Bubblegum Pop. :lol:

I'd say she doesn't have a bad album, but JLP and SFIJ are easily my fave two from her. 'Not As We' from her last album is a standout, though. Just beautiful. :wub:

OMG, everytime I think of pre-PMS Alanis I think of Robin Sparkles from How I Met Your Mother. "Let's go to the mall, everybody!" :lol:

I'd say she doesn't have a bad album, but JLP and SFIJ are easily my fave two from her. 'Not As We' from her last album is a standout, though. Just beautiful. :wub:

OMG, everytime I think of pre-PMS Alanis I think of Robin Sparkles from How I Met Your Mother. "Let's go to the mall, everybody!" :lol:

I heard her last one was really good? And that there was a bit of Electronica in it?

Oh God. :lol: I need to YouTube some of it.

Yeah, it's probably her most experimental. I like it, but parts of it are very wish-washy. Almost like she didn't really know what she was doing. -_-

You've been warned. :lol:

Oop. Well luckily I'm going chronologically. :lol:

She could have replaced Paula Abdul. :excited: *Keels over*

I was gonna say. :lol: I recommend checking out some of her videos along the way. Especially 'So Pure'. She really surprised me with that one. :wub:

:asham: Really though, could Paula ever be replaced? -_-

Oh I will. Which album is that from?

I could not take her dancing. :lol: Looking like a rejected Fly Girl from In Living Color. Absolutely not. -_- Her position in Janet's shadow was always locked.

Archived