• Created
  • Last Reply

Nelly Furtado:

Say It Right

Maneater

Manos al Aire

In God's Hands

Promiscuous

Honorable mentions (bc she's only featured on these tracks): Give It To Me (w/ Timbaland and Justin Timberlake), Broken Strings (w/ James Morrison), and Fotografia (w/ Juanes)

'Broken Strings' is so good. :wub:

1. Força.

2. Say It Right.

3. On The Radio (Remember The Days).

4. Build You Up.

5. All Good Things (Come To An End).

Gah she is so overdue for another album.

It's so good, a bit intense for them.

Definitely. I saw them do it live, that what's really brought the song around for me. Michelle, especially, killed it. She looked like she'd caught the holy ghost. -_-

NELLY FURTATERTOT

:lol:

1. "Wait For You"

2. "Say It Right"

3. "Showtime"

4. "Turn Off The Light (Timbaland Remix)" feat. Ms. Jade & Timbaland

5. "I'm Like A Bird"

Another VERY HARD one! Nelly is one of my favorite female singers out today. Her music is excellent. :wub:

VERY honorable mentions: "Glow", "All Good Things", "No Hay Igual", "Maneater", "Shit On The Radio", "Powerless (Say What You Want), "I Will Make You Cry", "Te Busque"

:asham: @ "Furtatertot."

Definitely. I saw them do it live, that what's really brought the song around for me. Michelle, especially, killed it. She looked like she'd caught the holy ghost. -_-

LOL she was determined. Poor Michelle is so understated.

She was out to prove something on that song. But, I have to say, her solo part of the show gave me the perfect opportunity to run to the candy bar. Bless her. -_-

LMAO that's so fucked up. :lol: I can't help but feel for her; if you stand in Kelly Rowland's shadow then you deserve pity. I even made myself like "We Break The Dawn." >_<

And God, who haven't you seen live?

LMAO that's so fucked up. :lol: I can't help but feel for her; if you stand in Kelly Rowland's shadow then you deserve pity. I even made myself like We Break The Dawn. >_<

And God, who haven't you seen live?

OMG when you put it like that, it sounds so harsh. :asham: I actually liked the whole Unexpected album. :ph34r:

There's still loads I want to see. Mariah is probably the biggest (no shade) I want to cross off my wishlist. I grew up listening to her. There were a few recently I was supposed to see but work, family, and natural disaster all overlapped at once (Robyn, Mark Ronson, Erykah Badu, MGMT, Kelis etc.). I'll make it happen, though.

Mariah is my goal, even if she's not what she used to be. After seeing Janet, Michael, Madonna, and Prince, Mariah is the last of the main players I want to see.

OMG when you put it like that, it sounds so harsh. :asham: I actually liked the whole Unexpected album. :ph34r:

There's still loads I want to see. Mariah is probably the biggest (no shade) I want to cross off my wishlist. I grew up listening to her. There were a few recently I was supposed to see but work, family, and natural disaster all overlapped at once (Robyn, Mark Ronson, Erykah Badu, MGMT, Kelis etc.). I'll make it happen, though.

Mariah is my goal, even if she's not what she used to be. After seeing Janet, Michael, Madonna, and Prince, Mariah is the last of the main players I want to see.

Gosh I envy you -_-:cry: I'm crushed that I'll never ever be able to see my boy live.

:lol: The entire thing? >_<

*Death* @ the "no shade." Oh wow. Good thing is that most underground acts are always touring, that's their main source of revenue. Did Mariah visit Australia for her last two tours?

Ooh which Madonna show did you see?

:lol: The entire thing? >_<

*Death* @ the "no shade." Oh wow. Good thing is that most underground acts are always touring, that's their main source of revenue. Did Mariah visit Australia for her last two tours?

Ooh which Madonna show did you see?

Not all, but most of it. I still play 'The Greatest' and 'Hello Heartbreak' regularly. -_-

That's true, and the amount of festivals here in Aus seems to have quadrupled over the last couple of years. It's like there's a new one announced every few weeks. One of the biggest we have (Splendour In The Grass) is coming in the fourth quarter of 2011, and if rumours are to be believed there's a good chance I'll piss my pants waiting in line for a ticket: Radiohead and Kanye West are supposedly headlining.

Mariah hasn't toured Australia since Butterfly. I have no idea why I didn't go, because I've always been a fan. It just kinda passed me by.

I read that you saw Kelis & Robyn together, that must've been amazing. :wub:

Not all, but most of it. I still play 'The Greatest' and 'Hello Heartbreak' regularly. -_-

That's true, and the amount of festivals here in Aus seems to have quadrupled over the last couple of years. It's like there's a new one announced every few weeks. One of the biggest we have (Splendour In The Grass) is coming in the fourth quarter of 2011, and if rumours are to be believed there's a good chance I'll piss my pants waiting in line for a ticket: Radiohead and Kanye West are supposedly headlining.

Mariah hasn't toured Australia since Butterfly. I have no idea why I didn't go, because I've always been a fan. It just kinda passed me by.

I read that you saw Kelis & Robyn together, that must've been amazing. :wub:

:ph34r:

Holy shit, Kanye and Radiohead?! :blink: If true, that will be amazing.

Would you travel to the States to see her?

Yeah. I could only stick around for Kelis because she was super-late and I had to catch the metro; my brakes completely stopped working as I was going down a hill on the way there. Almost killed Stephon and myself LMAO. But she was great.

:ph34r:

Holy shit, Kanye and Radiohead?! :blink: If true, that will be amazing.

Would you travel to the States to see her?

Yeah. I could only stick around for Kelis because she was super-late and I had to catch the metro; my brakes completely stopped working as I was going down a hill on the way there. Almost killed Stephon and myself LMAO. But she was great.

:lol:

I know. And the festival goes over three days or some shit, you gotta camp out and errythang!

To see Mariah? No. I'd only travel to see Janet. Which I did, and, umm, yeah... -_-

No! >_< That's messed up. Oh, you went with Stephon? That's so cool. :lol:

Archived