The Official "List Your Top 5 Songs By..." Thread

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

I know. And the festival goes over three days or some shit, you gotta camp out and errythang!

To see Mariah? No. I'd only travel to see Janet. Which I did, and, umm, yeah... -_-

No! >_< That's messed up. Oh, you went with Stephon? That's so cool. :lol:

Oh that's fun. :lol: You'd probably see a few more of the artists you listed there too.

Something of a rhetorical question. *Giggles* A show she cancelled or...? :asham:

And I heard Robyn was on fire, made it all the worse LOL. But Kelis alone was worth it all.

List your Top 5 songs by...

25yx0er.jpg

Whitney Houston

1. I'm Your Baby Tonight

2. Didn't We Almost Have It All

3. Heartbreak Hotel

4. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)

5. I Have Nothing

Honourable mentions: I Learned From The Best, It's Not Right But It's Okay, I Will Always Love You, Step By Step, I'm Every Woman

Oh that's fun. :lol: You'd probably see a few more of the artists you listed there too.

Something of a rhetorical question. *Giggles* A show she cancelled or...? :asham:

And I heard Robyn was on fire, made it all the worse LOL. But Kelis alone was worth it all.

Fingers crossed!

Oh. :lol: I went to New York for the RWY tour, and we all know what a debacle a lot of those dates turned out to be. It wasn't until I took my seat inside Madison Square Garden for Madonna's show that I saw the new date for Janet up on the board. It was like a day or two after we were scheduled to fly home. I was crushed. :cry:

I bet she was. Robyn played over here at a festival just before Xmas but I ended up in another state for work at the last minute. My ticket went to waste. <_<

List your Top 5 songs by...

10qjh8j.jpg

Nelly Furtado

1. ...On The Radio (Remember The Days)

2. Say It Right

3. Turn Off The Light

4. Saturdays

5. Promiscuous

Honourable mentions: Try, I'm Like a Bird, Powerless (Say What You Want), Wait For You, All Good Things (Come To An End)

Nelly Furtado

1. Promiscuous

2.Say It Right

3. No Hay Igual

4. Maneater

5. Give It 2 Me Timberland, feat Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake

OMG when you put it like that, it sounds so harsh. :asham: I actually liked the whole Unexpected album. :ph34r:

There's still loads I want to see. Mariah is probably the biggest (no shade) I want to cross off my wishlist. I grew up listening to her. There were a few recently I was supposed to see but work, family, and natural disaster all overlapped at once (Robyn, Mark Ronson, Erykah Badu, MGMT, Kelis etc.). I'll make it happen, though.

Mariah is my goal, even if she's not what she used to be. After seeing Janet, Michael, Madonna, and Prince, Mariah is the last of the main players I want to see.

I never saw Michael as a solo act I saw him on the Victory Tour with his brothers, that was my very first show, so I guess I can say I have seen all of those except Prince.

Archived