Post An Unflattering Picture Of Yourself

Evil.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that 2nd pic extremely hideous. Im sure I have worse, but it makes my face look crooked (which it actually is lol) and my nose look huge.

Somebody else post theirs!

Oh God. :rolleyes: The second picture is too fucking cute.

I doubt anyone will. :lol:

if by swole u mean fat as hell then yes, lol i look like a fat dyke in this pic, hahahahahah, i'll take the compliment anyway, lol thx

Its weird because when I saw pics of you yrs back I never thought you looked fat....but looking back in comparison to the adonis you are now....... :whistle:

Its weird because when I saw pics of you yrs back I never thought you looked fat....but looking back in comparison to the adonis you are now....... :whistle:

lol ur too much ^_^

but umm yeah idk who that kid is, lol my mom insisted on putting this big ass pic up on the wall from when i was a senior, i took it right down and hid it in the basement when she left, lol

Nuk, you look like you tried to lick a wall socket. It's not unflattering though. :lol:

lol, none of your pics are unflattering so I see why you can't. :cheers:

Hon, I'm an ex-heifer (a massive one at that). I have plenty of unflattering pictures LMAO.

I swear you remind me of Tom Hardy.

Nuk, you look like you tried to lick a wall socket. It's not unflattering though. :lol:

Hon, I'm an ex-heifer (a massive one at that). I have plenty of unflattering pictures LMAO.

I swear you remind me of Tom Hardy.

it's the lips, paul looks better than him though because tom's lips dont go with his face, lol if that makes sense, paul has fuller features that go with his lips

Archived