Post An Unflattering Picture Of Yourself

Evil.

its common in the gay world

im just like "i dont belong here" -_-

It depends on which part of the gay world you occupy. If im going to someones house to get it on then I will have already met that person somewhere else, or been out with them and have a connection on some level. If I just want to get my rocks off with mindless sex then I would rather go to a bathhouse or something. Do the do, and then go, theres no pretence. Luckily I have never really experienced the whole soulless sex because I don't put myself in situations where its likely. Things like gaydar and grindr and all those things have never been my cup of tea. You can't go on a site like that and then expect passion from the person you go to screw or fake romance.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends on which part of the gay world you occupy. If im going to someones house to get it on then I will have already met that person somewhere else, or been out with them and have a connection on some level. If I just want to get my rocks off with mindless sex then I would rather go to a bathhouse or something. Do the do, and then go, theres no pretence. Luckily I have never really experienced the whole soulless sex because I don't put myself in situations where its likely. Things like gaydar and grindr and all those things have never been my cup of tea. You can't go on a site like that and then expect passion from the person you go to screw or fake romance.

That shit is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much for my head....ppl are obsessed with it

That shit is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much for my head....ppl are obsessed with it

I just don't get why people complain about mechanical get your rocks off sex when they look for sex in those places. If you are in a bath house/sauna or on grindr or gaydar or you meet someone on a train and go back to their house, why expect any romance. its all fake. its like going to an orchard and complaining that there are apples. If people want romance go out on dates, meet people through friends, swap numbers when you are out and build a connection before sex.

I just don't get why people complain about mechanical get your rocks off sex when they look for sex in those places. If you are in a bath house/sauna or on grindr or gaydar or you meet someone on a train and go back to their house, why expect any romance. its all fake. its like going to an orchard and complaining that there are apples. If people want romance go out on dates, meet people through friends, swap numbers when you are out and build a connection before sex.

im not complaining... i love getting my rocks off... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i think kennita and me were referring to other gross shit...like ppl who go on weird, dark sexual journeys

im not complaining... i love getting my rocks off... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i think kennita and me were referring to other gross shit...like ppl who go on weird, dark sexual journeys

oh, i thought you were complaining about not getting hugged after sex lol

I hate the bags under my eyes..I'm getting older and I'm a work in progress..I did get a compliment on my skin yesterday from this woman.. :blush:

do u get enough sleep? it can be healed, depending on whats causing it

I hate the bags under my eyes..I'm getting older and I'm a work in progress..I did get a compliment on my skin yesterday from this woman.. :blush:

YOu know ive always thought you were gorgeous :wub:

How old are you now? Ive really noticed in the last year or so that my skin is getting so much drier :cry: I still think I look ok compared to most 30 yr olds, but I have noticed changes, some people look better a little "weathered". You look great, and we all have bags under our eyes lol

How old are you now? Ive really noticed in the last year or so that my skin is getting so much drier :cry: I still think I look ok compared to most 30 yr olds, but I have noticed changes, some people look better a little "weathered". You look great, and we all have bags under our eyes lol

I look a bit damaged...and it is annoying the fuck outta me... mine is from lack of sleep and stress, and im hoping my skin recovers

i miss my beautiful face

it honestly gets me down... a lot

ppl still tell me im good looking, but im not feeling it

but here is one thing noticed...when im not feeling tired and over it, i look fine....liek when i was charged 2 have sex last week, i was looking like my old self. its only wen i feel tired and miserable that i look like shit

Btw Paul, u look really good

I look a bit damaged...and it is annoying the fuck outta me... mine is from lack of sleep and stress, and im hoping my skin recovers

i miss my beautiful face

it honestly gets me down... a lot

ppl still tell me im good looking, but im not feeling it

but here is one thing noticed...when im not feeling tired and over it, i look fine....liek when i was charged 2 have sex last week, i was looking like my old self. its only wen i feel tired and miserable that i look like shit

Btw Paul, u look really good

Thanks, and I think you do too. WOuld be nice to see a different pic of you to get more of an idea :)

I just think that we need to get over the fact that we age - it happens to everyone and IMO there is nothing worse than men who get plastic surgery to look younger, it makes them look worse most of the time.

I don't think age is that important on the gay scene, our markets just change over time. I've noticed in the last year or so I get a lot of younger blonde guys into me and white guys aged 30-40 lol whereas before it was more young black guys. Asians/indian always want some though haha

Thanks, and I think you do too. WOuld be nice to see a different pic of you to get more of an idea :)

I just think that we need to get over the fact that we age - it happens to everyone and IMO there is nothing worse than men who get plastic surgery to look younger, it makes them look worse most of the time.

I don't think age is that important on the gay scene, our markets just change over time. I've noticed in the last year or so I get a lot of younger blonde guys into me and white guys aged 30-40 lol whereas before it was more young black guys. Asians/indian always want some though haha

Asians always want a piece of me

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit - i was being melodramatic

I'm 32..I'll be 33 this year..I notice the aging thing though..It sucks.. <_<

When I'm wearing dark clothes, my skin looks lighter....I'm more of a caramel complexion. I cannot wait til summer so I can tan :lol:

Makes sense......My colour can fluctuate a lot, in winter im really light, but I can tan to really dark too. When I came back of my last holiday to Cyprus my sister told me I look like one of those old white people who tan way too much until they are like brown leather lol

Archived