Post An Unflattering Picture Of Yourself

Evil.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I am getting certain photos delivered to my inbox?

:unsure:

Is there ANYBODY you don't want.I've seen u hit on EVERY single male on the board. You probably would hit on uknowuwantme if she was here. :mellow:

It's just harmless flirting. :rolleyes: I would never do that in real life. :blush:

And the shade to uknowuwantme wasn't necessary at all! :rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

11244_1191368986832_1306590293_30551983_6232563_n.jpg

Wacky tacky day my senior year of high school >_<

Still looked cute. :lol:

Everything about this picture is :& ....I was fat :& .....I had a fucking grill in my mouth :& .......my friends look a hot mess :& .....Hell I looked a hot ass mess :lmao: ....Looking at this picture just makes me sick

U9Otrans_extension_jpg_max_side_240-1.jpg

Still looked cute. :lol:

Everything about this picture is :& ....I was fat :& .....I had a fucking grill in my mouth :& .......my friends look a hot mess :& .....Hell I looked a hot ass mess :lmao: ....Looking at this picture just makes me sick

U9Otrans_extension_jpg_max_side_240-1.jpg

which one is you :unsure:

nope :lol:

i'm cute and i don't want anyone thinking otherwise :lol:

POST A FUCKING PIC ALREADY!!!! I haven't seen you in a while...But don't be posting pics with your fucking lips puckered either!

I actually took a pic with my lips puckered, making fun of my friends, And I ended up liking the pic. :ph34r:

I posted it on the "Post Your Picture" thread.

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl you look like Santa.

jokes, you look cute! I'm sure you and your friends were all hot and looking good at the time, its just that time changes lol

Shit I did look like Santa....the thing is I always been a confidence person so whenever something was ever slightly off about me I was too conceited to realize it. :lol:

Archived