Who Fucks Wit Chicken and Waffles?

Bailey

well u said it, not me, so fuck it then, i wont throw too much though, i need some for myself summer's right around the corner :coffee:

this catty ass nigga yo gone learn yo place, you ain't earned yo pecking rights in this mofo, we den had niggas post they xtube shit and tell all they bizness, see this is what I talk about muthafuckas get wings like freah cracked eggs with birds, you aint flying yet hell

monique-precious.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this catty ass nigga yo gone learn yo place, you ain't earned yo pecking rights in this mofo, we den had niggas post they xtube shit and tell all they bizness, see this is what I talk about muthafuckas get wings like freah cracked eggs with birds, you aint flying yet hell

monique-precious.jpg

Leave Ralphie alone...he's allowed to be shady by default. :rolleyes:

I've set an example, he's only following the path I've created. :blush:

Leave Ralphie alone...he's allowed to be shady by default. :rolleyes:

I've set an example, he's only following the path I've created. :blush:

Path? silly bitch you left a fucking shit trail in here, I would just say fuck it and let him be shady but you? OH Bitch hell to the naw you aint did shit but shit

RiverRoad4.jpg

:mellow:

He's following my LEGENDARY example. :blush:

Path? silly bitch you left a fucking shit trail in here, I would just say fuck it and let him be shady but you? OH Bitch hell to the naw you aint did shit but shit

RiverRoad4.jpg

I've created a template that all the girls follow. I'm the blueprint. I'm just like Janet.

34fekxg.jpg

^_^

conjunction junction whats yo function

madea.jpg

So, you're delusional, and....? :unsure:

Who gave you these tittles? It's not valid unless someone else gave them to you.

The entire forum gave me these titles. I didn't want them at first, but I finally accept after Angie convinced me that I should. :blush:

boo boo get away from him can't u smell dat?

Why are you so bothered jbailey?

Does my ICONIC and LEGENDARY status have you that moved?

2s6pzpg.jpg

So, you're delusional, and....? :unsure:

The entire forum gave me these titles. I didn't want them at first, but I finally accept after Angie convinced me that I should. :blush:

Why are you so bothered jbailey?

Does my ICONIC and LEGENDARY status have you that moved?

2s6pzpg.jpg

who told you this ? Im not bothered im confused as all hell stop smoking dem trees hell

fool you have officially failed the Hendricka school of shade throwing, you are being held back one whole grade....do ya homework this time, if ya parents won't help we got tutors

Sweetie, I'm personally funding the Hendrika school of shade throwing... Everything taught in that school was developed from my teachings. :coffee:

Archived