I have a question for you gay dudes. Especially the top guys.

Jodienda76

I have an abundant ammount of gay friends as you all know. I know a couple who have been together for four years. They are both TOPS...They told me that they hated the fact that they were tops in the beginning because to both of them. It was important to have BOTTOMS ONLY as partners...But they MADE IT WORK! How the hell do you "MAKE IT WORK"? Do you just switch off? :unsure:

I have an abundant ammount of gay friends as you all know. I know a couple who have been together for four years. They are both TOPS...They told me that they hated the fact that they were tops in the beginning because to both of them. It was important to have BOTTOMS ONLY as partners...But they MADE IT WORK! How the hell do you "MAKE IT WORK"? Do you just switch off? :unsure:

Thats not a good relationship to have... I don't see how two tops can honestly be with each other without cheating.

I know about this first hand a few years ago when I was single I had a good friend who was tired of being a bottom... They were both tops but he tried to do it for the relationship. They eventually broke up I was one of the first people he fucked when they broke up.

Its good to have a partner that likes both. My dude is a verse so we switch it up sometimes...

Lots of my total bottom friends complain that there are not enough tops for the bottoms...I thought it would be the other way around...Why and how would you want someone fucking you, but not have them get you off too...I would cut my man's dick off if he didn't get me off after I got him off. I have a friend who is actually a total bottom. He does not like his dick touched at all...I don't get that.

Lots of my total bottom friends complain that there are not enough tops for the bottoms...I thought it would be the other way around...Why and how would you want someone fucking you, but not have them get you off too...I would cut my man's dick off if he didn't get me off after I got him off. I have a friend who is actually a total bottom. He does not like his dick touched at all...I don't get that.

In reality its not alot of tops... strict ones out there. Its kinda like how its more woman than men. Not to say that bottoms and women are the same but they have that similar issue..

i knew a guy like that

he told me his dick was only used for pissing

he never got hard but he would ooze out cum when he got fucked

but he didnt like getting sucked off and he didnt like jerking off

I knew the author of this thread just from the title :rolleyes: my first thought is what is usually correct, so as im reading this a few thoughts came to mind, one, those two probably have so much chemistry they couldn't walk away from one another over that issue, for others they might walk. Secondly, if Im your man and your my man nothing is off the table.....BUT we got something special before I put anything out there like that, having not been fucked in 7 years, I would say I would take a dick like a man for my man that clears that up. As for your hubby you approach the ass play like it's just another thang we opening our world up to this is our sex, no one else's what we do stays in our bedroom. Show him some videos gurl, some hot latinas getting licked down good than they switch it up HEY HEY :clapping:

That's what I'm thinking...But they wont go into details...They are conservative about sex... :rolleyes:

To put THEIR sex into perspective: imagine two warriors having a sword fight, during the fight they somehow get too close and end up kissing, then at the end they set aside their differences (or in this case similarities) and "pop a bottle of champagne".

Thats not a good relationship to have... I don't see how two tops can honestly be with each other without cheating.

I know about this first hand a few years ago when I was single I had a good friend who was tired of being a bottom... They were both tops but he tried to do it for the relationship. They eventually broke up I was one of the first people he fucked when they broke up.

Its good to have a partner that likes both. My dude is a verse so we switch it up sometimes...

Aunt Bam "now here come Thriller"..... :clapping:

To put THEIR sex into perspective: imagine two warriors having a sword fight, during the fight they somehow get too close and end up kissing, then at the end they set aside their differences (or in this case similarities) and "pop a bottle of champagne".

:mellow:

Um...labeling? You either fuck, get fucked, or do both. Thats not really "labelling"

I dont believe that there are just "tops" or "bottoms"...IMO, theyre just self imposed labels

I've labelled myself in the past, and those labels gradually changed

Archived