Wow Janet coming back to the U.S. for 2nd leg of tour during the fall!

JoeJoe

Maybe they are just reminders for himself and not meant to be news for us because we already know as soon as there is Janet news.

Maybe Joe should call it Joe's update diary and pin it that way we don't have to feel compelled to tell him how busted he is with his news. It's like he is truly living two weeks behind......as long as he is having fun good for him! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Oh Lawd wake this kid up on time for once. :filenails: :filenails: :filenails: :filenails:

1roirk.gif

let's not :rolleyes:

late-much-o.gif

Chase really? :umm:

Maybe they are just reminders for himself and not meant to be news for us because we already know as soon as there is Janet news.

Maybe Joe should call it Joe's update diary and pin it that way we don't have to feel compelled to tell him how busted he is with his news. It's like he is truly living two weeks behind......as long as he is having fun good for him! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Oh Lawd wake this kid up on time for once. :filenails: :filenails: :filenails: :filenails:

well I do work alot and I do mean alot. I'm not on here as much as alot of people. Only time I have on here is when i'm off work and if i'm not with friends or family which is usually alot.

Common sense should tell you not to make a thread about something that was discussed a week ago. Your lateness is very irritating and you should be suspended for it.

reason why you'll never make it to mod status :rolleyes:

Oh my God.

34pnxvm.gif

I'm still hoping for more European dates. That's more important than a second US leg. She needs to get her European fans back but so far as usual it looks like we are being sidelined and forgotten again.

janet dont curr bout yall flop euro asses

Archived