What will be the BIGGER show?

LyricalLesson

Which show will slay harder?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. "X-Factor" or "The Voice"

• Simon Cowell & L.A. Reid's "X-Factor"
    • Adam Levine, Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo Green & Blake Shelton's "The Voice"

My gut feeling says "X-Factor" is going to completely beast on telvision ratings in general. But I would be lying if I said that "The Voice" doesn't look VERY bright also. I like ALL 4 of the judges/mentors a lot. Especially Adam Levine, Cee-Lo Green & Christina Aguilera.

I'm 100% set to audition for "X-Factor" on the 20th of this month, and with careful consideration -- I feel like I picked the right one to go after. But it would have been a dream to have the chance to possibly meet the mentors of "The Voice"

Which of the two do you think will be the BIGGER show? Which do you think will be the BETTER show? Which will you actually WATCH?

The format of "The Voice" sounds pretty weird, but I think there could be something that we're missing. Something that makes it more coherent. I think, if the judges gel well together, have great personalities, and the set and crowd are lively and fresh -- it could actually do really well.

The format of "The Voice" sounds pretty weird, but I think there could be something that we're missing. Something that makes it more coherent. I think, if the judges gel well together, have great personalities, and the set and crowd are lively and fresh -- it could actually do really well.

It's on NBC and it has Christina Aguilera on it - it's basically a guaranteed flop.

The Voice is basically trying to find a Susan Boyle :sigh:

I never really thought about it like that . . . you're onto something. Of course, this could work in their favor. We've all seen how that shit worked for Susan's ugly ass. She "moves units like Michael in the 80's" (

:lol: lyric from Foxy Brown )

It's on NBC and it has Christina Aguilera on it - it's basically a guaranteed flop.

OUCH!!! Haha, who knows, maybe C-Agui will shed that well documented attitude of her's, and show some personality and charisma. I'm slightly rooting for this show to surprise and do well.

I never really thought about it like that . . . you're onto something. Of course, this could work in their favor. We've all seen how that shit worked for Susan's ugly ass. She "moves units like Michael in the 80's" (

:lol: lyric from Foxy Brown )

:lol: True, but do you think Susan will let someone take her spot -_-

NBC is the capital of flopville atm. I have no idea what is wrong with them but they are drawing flops like its going out of style. X-factor is money in the bank a guaranteed hit. Voice will be lucky to finish its first season imo. But reality shows are pretty cheap they could float it along for a season or 2 unless its just a jay leno moving to prime time type flop.

I am sooo excited for Xfactor, just looking at the UK version, it'll make people forget about American Idol. I wonder how will people respond to Cheryl Cole though (if she manages to get on the show).

The Voice - the fact that it's on NBC alone I don't see it lasting long, but I think if it gets so so ratings at best it'll probably stay just because NBC is so deep in the shitter atm. It's heydey in the mid 80s through the 90s are long gone.

I am sooo excited for Xfactor, just looking at the UK version, it'll make people forget about American Idol. I wonder how will people respond to Cheryl Cole though (if she manages to get on the show).

The Voice - the fact that it's on NBC alone I don't see it lasting long, but I think if it gets so so ratings at best it'll probably stay just because NBC is so deep in the shitter atm. It's heydey in the mid 80s through the 90s are long gone.

Cheryl Cole is a definite No No for the show :lol:. She's been confirmed for the UK's version which I'm pretty sure coincides with the US

Archived