Could these people make it in the US?

bu.

One Direction...no. Boy groups just like girl groups are basically done here...hell even the Black Eyed Peas latest album flopped here and Will.I.Am was quickly trying to milk the success off The E.N.D. album. They better hit up Nickelodeon or Disney if they want to be successful here.

Cher...yes with the right team and directions.

Cher was easily my favourite of the last X-Factor contestants. She's the only one whose album I'd be interested in.

I couldn't stand her...... she had a terrible attitude.

I was so happy when Matt won, team Dannii all the way!

Boy bands will make a return in the US one day but right now i dont see it happening. Music comes in cycles though, there will always be a teen hearthrob and right now Beiber has the teenybopers pussys quivering. But these groups I dont see happening here at the moment.

Boy bands will make a return in the US one day but right now i dont see it happening. Music comes in cycles though, there will always be a teen hearthrob and right now Beiber has the teenybopers pussys quivering. But these groups I dont see happening here at the moment.

New Kids on the Block is trying to bring boy bands back :lmao: There's one from Nickelodeon that's getting a lil buzz right now.

The UK has forgotten all of them already. Aint got any chance in the US.

None of them ....... all forgettable ...

The talent on the UK X-factor is horrible .. I wouldne't sign any of those people. They are not even truly passionate about what they want to do, its mostly just for show to have the fame and glory, its so fickle. The US standard makes the UK x-factor look so gutter

None of them ....... all forgettable ...

The talent on the UK X-factor is horrible .. I wouldne't sign any of those people. They are not even truly passionate about what they want to do, its mostly just for show to have the fame and glory, its so fickle. The US standard makes the UK x-factor look so gutter

Be thankful. You should see the Aussie version. :umm:

I like JLS. Their songs are decent and it seems that they can maintain an beyond the X-Factor hype.

I know they tried to push themselves stateside, but like Henri said, boy bands are just not happening right now.

I guess i need to take a look at some of the people that you all are talking about b/c i've never heard of any of them. >_<

But considering some of the "talent" that has taken over the Billboard charts, i don't see why any of them couldn't do it :unsure:

It was so uncomfortable to watch week after week. He always had that look like he'd just sharted. :mellow:

I'm so glad I only watched two episodes of this mess - and that was more than I could stomach as well. Ahh! :asham:

I'm so glad I only watched two episodes of this mess - and that was more than I could stomach as well. Ahh! :asham:

It was awful. A couple were standouts (Mahogany, Sally Chatfield) but overall it was pretty pathetic. That's really the best we had to offer? <_< Of course, I could've switched off but it was oddly addictive viewing. -_-

The UK has forgotten all of them already. Aint got any chance in the US.

Umm...forgotten who? I see One Direction and Cher in the papers all the time :unsure:. And One Direction seem to be trending on Twitter a lot too. I'm sure they'll do fine here for the first album.

Archived