Wow this woman is about to end up my favorite vocalist of all time!

JoeJoe

So glad you've finally seen the light. -_-

She's always been my favorite female behind Janet, and my 4th favorite female singer. :blush:

who's your 1st 3 favorite female singers? Crackney Houstank, Whoriah Scary, Ugly J. Blige? I mean like who? :unsure:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stfu the fat bitch is a fad...deal :coffee:

Is this name calling necessary? :rolleyes:

But I do see what Joejoe is getting at. Adele just kinda blew up, kinda like Paula, Avril, and many others in the past have. And they've all gone down similar roads. Only time will tell where Adele will be in 5 years or so.

But I do see what Joejoe is getting at. Adele just kinda blew up, kinda like Paula, Avril, and many others in the past have. And they've all gone down similar roads. Only time will tell where Adele will be in 5 years or so.

The name calling wasn't necessary but i'm tired of people acting like i'm just goin' left field with the shit I be saying when they know damn well what I mean. I gave Adele props and said she could sing but they acting like she's some kind of miracle. They see it too but they're in denial and actin like she's a force not to be fucked with. GTFO :rolleyes:

The name calling wasn't necessary but i'm tired of people acting like i'm just goin' left field with the shit I be saying when they know damn well what I mean. I gave Adele props and said she could sing but they acting like she's some kind of miracle. They see it too but they're in denial and actin like she's a force not to be fucked with. GTFO :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The thing with Adele is she kinda just came out of nowhere. Usually when that happens, artists usually struggle to follow up with something just as good or something better, and end up fading away. I've seen this time and time again. I didn't start hearing about her until about fall of last year. Her album was getting good reviews from what I was hearing. I'll have to listen to it since ppl are acting like it's an Album of the Year contender.

Yes! :lmao: Her voice is like a Negro spiritual in poetry form.

If I had to list the rest:

5. Phyllis Hyman

6/7 Whitney and Mariah battle it out

8. Toni Braxton

9. Teena Marie

10. Stephanie Mills

YEsss for Moani Bankrupton. I swear when i put her on its just a totally different zone.

Yesss I like Toni Foreclosureton cuz I can hit all the notes she does. Plus she's one of the few altos I can listen to consistently.

Her voice makes you get in a zone where you just lie in your bed sad & its almost like the repo men are in your house removing shit as she its those notes. yes mam!

Adele is just now getting recognition in the states (Kinda like Queen Amy and her sophomore album) but she has been around since 2008.

Her voice makes you get in a zone where you just lie in your bed sad & its almost like the repo men are in your house removing shit as she its those notes. yes mam!

She hits them notes like she just found out she owes back taxes. I need to get more of her stuff. I only have like 10 of her songs. >_<

You don't know what 'fad' means. :rolleyes:

Adele is perched on top of the charts while Floptina is busy hitting a buzzer on a talent show. :wacko: Deal with that.

At the top of the UK charts? No one cares about UK charts. When Adump can do things like this then you can start coming for Legendtina. I really know you aren't trying to compare :mellow:

try :45-1:15 where she goes into just about 3 different tones :filenails: That "babe" part gives me chills. then 3:45 :yep:

here she takes that ass low, then high, and back low again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yO4gwzCcoI&t=3m19s

Til then Legendtina will always be > Adump and the lessers :yep:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The thing with Adele is she kinda just came out of nowhere. Usually when that happens, artists usually struggle to follow up with something just as good or something better, and end up fading away. I've seen this time and time again. I didn't start hearing about her until about fall of last year. Her album was getting good reviews from what I was hearing. I'll have to listen to it since ppl are acting like it's an Album of the Year contender.

Exactly! She's gonna fade away. I ain't heard of her ass nowhere other than this forum. That's it no joke. Nowhere else online and not on tv. :unsure:

At the top of the UK charts? No one cares about UK charts. When Adump can do things like this then you can start coming for Legendtina. I really know you aren't trying to compare :mellow:

try :45-1:15 where she goes into just about 3 different tones :filenails: That "babe" part gives me chills. then 3:45 :yep:

here she takes that ass low, then high, and back low again

On top of both the US and UK charts - something Floptina has failed to do for 5 years now.

Adump? :mellow: Try harder.

You're right I'm not comparing because I know Adele > Floptina and her buzzer.

I really could careless what gives you chills. :rolleyes: Sorry that screeching and wailing doesn't send chills down my spin. If I was that easily amused I would go kick my neighbor's cat and get life.

Yes! :lmao: Her voice is like a Negro spiritual in poetry form.

If I had to list the rest:

5. Phyllis Hyman

6/7 Whitney and Mariah battle it out

8. Toni Braxton

9. Teena Marie

10. Stephanie Mills

The way you go to bat for Bee..and da bitch ain't even in your top 10???..Whats REALLY goin' on? :umm:

No, it's not necessary at all. But I didn't really expect any better.

And I don't see what he's getting at. Adele didn't just blow up, she's been a force since she debuted. Her album was one of the most anticipated of the last six months (yes, outside this forum) and it is indeed a contender for album of the year.

And f*cking death @ anybody who says the UK charts aren't shit. It takes nearly 3x the amount to go number one there as it does in the US these days.

Exactly! She's gonna fade away. I ain't heard of her ass nowhere other than this forum. That's it no joke. Nowhere else online and not on tv. :unsure:

I've been hearing about her all over the place. Her latest album actually got really good reviews. :lol:

Archived