Wow this woman is about to end up my favorite vocalist of all time!

JoeJoe

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess you could say I'm a fan, but fan/stan or not, its blatantly obvious to see she aint even close to being on top & hasn't been since like 2002.

Well I'm not gonna disagree with you on that..B2B era and the album were uneven..she released horrible singles during that period..and waiting centuries to release another album between eras messed her up as well..her saving grace is that voice, regardless if people thinks she screams or not. She impressed the fuck outta me when she sang "It's A Man's World" at the grammy's..Imo, it's her best performance.

Well I'm not gonna disagree with you on that..B2B era and the album were uneven..she released horrible singles during that period..and waiting centuries to release another album between eras messed her up as well..her saving grace is that voice, regardless if people thinks she screams or nott. She impressed the fuck outta me when she sang "It's A Man's World" at the grammy's..Imo, it's her best performance.

I <3 You Porgy & Lift Me Up @ Haiti >>>>>

you know its true :lol:

What I know to be true is this: Adele is a Best New Artist Grammy winner currently smashing records set by the likes of The Beatles and Madonna. And Stateside, she's perched to knock Britney's Femme Fatale off the top spot to claim a fourth week at No. 1. Not to mention she's a bigger artist now than when she debuted three years ago. Where on earth did you get the impression she's a fad?

What I know to be true is this: Adele is a Best New Artist Grammy winner currently smashing records set by the likes of The Beatles and Madonna. And Stateside, she's perched to knock Britney's Femme Fatale off the top spot to claim a fourth week at No. 1. Not to mention she's a bigger artist now than when she debuted three years ago. Where on earth did you get the impression she's a fad?

I attribute timing as well..All that dance/pop stuff is getting old, and Adele came in with some really heartfelt music and a voice to boot..her album is amazing and I hope all the success that she is getting doesn't stop.

I attribute timing as well..All that dance/pop stuff is getting old, and Adele came in with some really heartfelt music and a voice to boot..her album is amazing and I hope all the success that she is getting doesn't stop.

I agree. The fact that 'Rolling In The Deep' reached the Top 10 on the Hot 100 tells me the same thing. She's also gonna slay like nobody's business at the 2012 Grammys.

I agree. The fact that 'Rolling In The Deep' reached the Top 10 on the Hot 100 tells me the same thing. She's also gonna slay like nobody's business at the 2012 Grammys.

Alot of tv shows were wearing "Rolling In The Deep" out.. :excited: And I'm sure she'll be a force at the grammys.. :cheers:

she is a fad. I along with sooooooooo many people didn't even know she existed and I would've never known if it weren't for this forum. Now what records is she smashing? :huh:

Exactly cause honestly I thought the bitch was a new artist :lol:

she is a fad. I along with sooooooooo many people didn't even know she existed and I would've never known if it weren't for this forum. Now what records is she smashing? :huh:

Exactly cause honestly I thought the bitch was a new artist :lol:

Do you even listen to yourself? :huh: You just called her a fad while at the same time admitting you had no idea she's been established since 2008. :mellow: And if that's the case then I can't help it if you along with sooooooooo many people have been living under a rock for the last three years. And the records she is smashing are most consecutive weeks at number one on the UK chart in the 21st century (previously held by The Beatles' 1) and most consecutive weeks at number one on the UK chart ever by a female artist (previously held by Madonna's The Immaculate Collection). Her album has also hit No. 1 in 14 countries.

Do you even listen to yourself? :huh: You just called her a fad while at the same time admitting you had no idea she's been established since 2008. :mellow: And if that's the case then I can't help it if you along with sooooooooo many people have been living under a rock for the last three years. And the records she is smashing are most consecutive weeks at number one on the UK chart in the 21st century (previously held by The Beatles' 1) and most consecutive weeks at number one on the UK chart ever by a female artist (previously held by Madonna's The Immaculate Collection). Her album has also hit No. 1 in 14 countries.

yeah I listen to myself are you listening. She's been out since 2008 and ain't nobody heard of her ass til now so yeah she's a fad for right now. Ain't nobody gonna be checkin' for her in the next few years. Same with Susan Boyle. They betta enjoy the success while it lasts. Alot of people like her but it is what it is :filenails:

yeah I listen to myself are you listening. She's been out since 2008 and ain't nobody heard of her ass til now so yeah she's a fad for right now. Ain't nobody gonna be checkin' for her in the next few years. Same with Susan Boyle. They betta enjoy the success while it lasts. Alot of people like her but it is what it is :filenails:

Adele won the Grammy for Best New Artist in 2009 (for 2008), so what the hell are you talking about? :blink: Just because you haven't heard of her until now doesn't mean shit. You're in the minority on this one. I can see your point with Susan Boyle because she's somewhat of a gimmick and that will undoubtedly wear off some, but it's useless you arguing the same case for Adele.

Legendtina has now officially become my 2nd favorite female artist of all time behind Janet!

This song for example don't even sound like her and that's what I love about her and Janet. They can change their vocals up so well that alot of times you wouldn't even know it's them unless someone told you

Legendtina has now officially become my 2nd favorite female artist of all time behind Janet!

This song for example don't even sound like her and that's what I love about her and Janet. They can change their vocals up so well that alot of times you wouldn't even know it's them unless someone told you

YASSSSSSSSSSS praise the good songs off of Bionic. :yahoo:

Thats one of my favs. :wub:

YASSSSSSSSSSS praise the good songs off of Bionic. :yahoo:

Thats one of my favs. :wub:

I had no idea this song existed but I fuckin' love her voice and so far I haven't seen one other female artist besides her who can sing all music genre's so beautifully. This sounds kinda like she's idk how to explain it but some old music from back then. Its like watching an old movie with a white lady singing. She kinda sounds like that lady from the Cranberries. Cain't nobody do it like Christina :filenails:

:wacko:

Sometimes I wonder if you ever read your posts before clicking the 'Submit' button.

Archived