Wow this woman is about to end up my favorite vocalist of all time!

JoeJoe

Never even knew this existed and its just her and a damn guitar and the vocals are just perfect. This is the only vocalist who's voice has literally either send chills down my spine, get emotional, or even cry on get close to crying just from the way they sing

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never even knew this existed and its just her and a damn guitar and the vocals are just perfect. This is the only vocalist who's voice has literally either send chills down my spine, get emotional, or even cry on get close to crying just from the way they sing

Who is it?

I can't watch youtube videos at work..

I thought she already was ...

I know Christina can kill Janet vocally but I like Janet's vocals for different reasons and that makes Janet no.1 for me. Next I was gonna go with Whitney and Mariah but Christina is gonna move right past their asses if I keep finding shit like this.

video in case no one's ever seen it before. I know I just found it 2 days ago. I almost had to stop this song a few times cause my ass was almost in tears. The lyrics, melody, the way she's singing it. :cry:

Who is that? Is she a new artist? Whats her tea?

just some fat white lady who can sing good

I know Christina can kill Janet vocally but I like Janet's vocals for different reasons and that makes Janet no.1 for me. Next I was gonna go with Whitney and Mariah but Christina is gonna move right past their asses if I keep finding shit like this.

video in case no one's ever seen it before. I know I just found it 2 days ago. I almost had to stop this song a few times cause my ass was almost in tears. The lyrics, melody, the way she's singing it. :cry:

just some fat white lady who can sing good

Mariah?

CH... :umm:

I mean like fucked up really bad and sounding horrible. Use Mariah and Whitney's latest live videos for example. I know the Superbowl thing Christina messed up on but she didn't sound like trash.

You know you just shaded Xina, right? :unsure:

Artisthekey let's not at 1:30am :rolleyes:

I mean like fucked up really bad and sounding horrible. Use Mariah and Whitney's latest live videos for example. I know the Superbowl thing Christina messed up on but she didn't sound like trash.

Artisthekey let's not at 1:30am :rolleyes:

Again...CH.. :umm:

Archived