So, My son just made me cry.

Jodienda76

So after a hectic day off I jump out of the shower, get dressed up. I step outside to enjoy this awesome weather, and my son sees me, storms through the door and says, "You look beeedeeefoo mommy"! I picked him up, kissed him and he gave me the most endearing hug...I cried like a little baby. :tear:

(Just two hours ago, I had smacked the shit out of his mouth and bit his finger... um I mean yelled at him for biting his little cousin.) >_<

So after a hectic day off I jump out of the shower, get dressed up. I step outside to enjoy this awesome weather, and my son sees me, storms through the door and says, "You look beeedeeefoo mommy"! I picked him up, kissed him and he gave me the most endearing hug...I cried like a little baby. :tear:

(Just two hours ago, I had smacked the shit out of his mouth and bit his finger... um I mean yelled at him for biting his little cousin.) >_<

are you pms'ing? Im just saying :filenails: and that's cute for women, there is no greater measure of a man than how he treats his mother. :thumbup:

You have a cute little boy.....Only if he was older you would be someones grandmother.... :whistle:

Archived