Santa Barbra Tour review kneels down to Janhova!

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I can tell, it seems that she's done such a good job with the pre-records that she's deceiving a lot of people who go to the show (which is great - better that then super-obvious lip-synching) . . . but once you look at the youtube videos and compare them night-to-night, you can tell it's pre-recorded. (That said, I haven't watched the videos of every single number from every single show, so it is possible that she occasionally does something live.)

It was live......first part of If was lipped as well as the first part of R.N.

And when you actually compare the clips on youtube several times and finally see the show you can tell she's singing live especially when you are standing 20 feet away from her in the front row.

She even switched up certain ways she sang certain parts of the songs by harmonizing in a whole completely different way than we are use to seeing on the clips that have been posted.

It's sad to think that some of you don't understand that Janet actually sings live for most of the show.....at least 75% from previous tours and the reason is that she sounds exactly the same live if not better from Saturday night's show. I love her lower register but she hit the high notes so much better than her recordings.

I wanted more but Janet knew she didn't have to sing and perform longer....the bitch gave us what she wanted and that satisfied me just well. The bitch owned the stage and I'm glad she didn't have costume changes....she danced harder this time and didn't sing at certain parts cause she was not playing. Unless Janet has recorded tracks for every single night of her show than she is the greatest performer of all time. I heard her breathing between lines while she was singing.

Trust me I know when Janet is lipping.......this show is live with the exception of 2 small sections. She didn't perform Black Cat, All Night, All For You, Anytime Anyplace and Someone To Call My Lover which was a bummer but the bitch owned that outside theater that was sold out all the way up the last row against the hill overlooking the theater.

It was a beautiful night and Janet had a great time and made sure we did too.

Give Janet her props and stop feeding into the hype that Janet is a great mime.

We don't know that for certain. You can't just say it like its fact. It's not obvious.

Whatever 'help' she's got, she's still got her mic on all the way through out. She could be adlibbing on top of the backing singers etc. You, we don't know. For a dancer that's good enough to be 'live'. SO please don't just make out she mimes like a Britney.

Its a fact. While she was "Singing" Pleasure Principle at one of the NYC shows, she yelled out something to the crowd & her mic wasn't even on :lol:

From what I can tell, it seems that she's done such a good job with the pre-records that she's deceiving a lot of people who go to the show (which is great - better that then super-obvious lip-synching) . . . but once you look at the youtube videos and compare them night-to-night, you can tell it's pre-recorded. (That said, I haven't watched the videos of every single number from every single show, so it is possible that she occasionally does something live.)

But how you know its not just that she is a great professional and sings live the same way every night.

We all know she likes to keep the show the same. She's hardly going to risk changing the melody of her singing or the notes she sings.

It was live......first part of If was lipped as well as the first part of R.N.

And when you actually compare the clips on youtube several times and finally see the show you can tell she's singing live especially when you are standing 20 feet away from her in the front row.

She even switched up certain ways she sang certain parts of the songs by harmonizing in a whole completely different way than we are use to seeing on the clips that have been posted.

It's sad to think that some of you don't understand that Janet actually sings live for most of the show.....at least 75% from previous tours and the reason is that she sounds exactly the same live if not better from Saturday night's show. I love her lower register but she hit the high notes so much better than her recordings.

I wanted more but Janet knew she didn't have to sing and perform longer....the bitch gave us what she wanted and that satisfied me just well. The bitch owned the stage and I'm glad she didn't have costume changes....she danced harder this time and didn't sing at certain parts cause she was not playing. Unless Janet has recorded tracks for every single night of her show than she is the greatest performer of all time. I heard her breathing between lines while she was singing.

Trust me I know when Janet is lipping.......this show is live with the exception of 2 small sections. She didn't perform Black Cat, All Night, All For You, Anytime Anyplace and Someone To Call My Lover which was a bummer but the bitch owned that outside theater that was sold out all the way up the last row against the hill overlooking the theater.

It was a beautiful night and Janet had a great time and made sure we did too.

Give Janet her props and stop feeding into the hype that Janet is a great mime.

AMEN.

As far as I'm concerned, to me she is atleast adlibbing or singing on and off on top of the backing vocals. Not all of it live. But its a lie to say she is mouthing the whole thing.

And if the reporters think she's live, then as far as I'm concerned that's the best evidence you can get, cause reporters would not be scared to say she was miming if she was.

Why are so many Janet fans doubthing the Janhovas abilities today. They will believe she sang live of course only when they were hardcore fans in the 'precious' VR era. You'll need to go back to church, cause yull this doubting in Janhova faith is not good for you.

But how you know its not just that she is a great professional and sings live the same way every night.

We all know she likes to keep the show the same. She's hardly going to risk changing the melody of her singing or the notes she sings.

It's not about changing the melodies - it's about the natural fluctuations and changes that happen from night to night when any person sings live.

I haven't kept up with the past few shows, so idk what she's doing now.

And she doesn't wear costumes anymore either. Now she's like "I'll just throw on some jeans and chose a few songs to perform tonight."

hell, next she might throw on her moo-moo one night & do 5 songs, & call it a night for the next show. :lol:

Archived