I want a kid

bu.

I want children.

And I think there's a ghost in my room. I see shadow on the wall.

God it's nealrly 4am.

Anyway yeah I want children so much. A boy and girl. But inma be single all my uckin life :(

I want children.

God it's nealrly 4am.

Anyway yeah I want children so much. A boy and girl. But inma be single all my uckin life :(

poke some holes in the condoms

then BOOM

you got kids

Trust me you wanna enjoy life while you can

Late Nites in the e.r when thebaby is sick

Staying up untill the kids are asleep latenite feedings and nomore going out unless you have a sitter let's not forget pottytraining and terriable two"s :wacko:

Staying up untill the kids are asleep latenite feedings and nomore going out unless you have a sitter let's not forget pottytraining and terriable two"s :wacko:

and Dee should know

he has 10 babies

dont worry

theres a lot of positions

There's plenty positions but no people to do them with :lol:

I'd totally marry you. Meet me in Vegas.

:excited: I GETS MY GREEN CARD ERYBODY!!!

I can still enjoy life. I'll be dropping him/her off at his mamas every friday and saturday night so I can enjoy myself :whistle:

I want children.

God it's nealrly 4am.

what the hell did you just say in this post I did not follow you at all you seeing things and you want kids? :unsure: let me tell you kids are a liability, they take all your energy and drain your wallet be glad you don't have them right now, maybe later. I keep telling myself later :filenails:

^^^this seriously :clapping: the ones I deal with they just be around me a few hours and that's that I be glad too like wow it's quiet now. I mean its nonstop don't, don't put that in yo mouth, stop playing with the light socket what are you doing? Go sit down. STOP.....chile please come get yo kids :filenails:

Archived