GONE.

hotboy06

It was so different during that time..Jazzy hip hop soul song.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Bitch was getting at 2:30! :wub:

I remember it coming out and everyone loving it (in regards to the video). Not sure why it didn't do so well on the charts. Although, the South African magazine critics read Janet to filth for doing it. :lmao:

I remember it coming out and everyone loving it (in regards to the video). Not sure why it didn't do so well on the charts. Although, the South African magazine critics read Janet to filth for doing it. :lmao:

Ch..what South African mag.. :unsure:

they were mad cause she didn't wear make-up in the video

i hate you for this hotboy. now im gonna be up all damn night looking at Velvet Rope clips and shit. :sigh:<_<

i love the Velvet Rope Janet :wub: ...she was my Yoda -_-

:excited: This is why the other girls stay left behind..Janet was truly on some other shit during TVR era. I can see why some didn't get her.. :coffee:

:excited: This is why the other girls stay left behind..Janet was truly on some other shit during TVR era. I can see why some didn't get her.. :coffee:

she seriously was. she really tried to evolve as an artist and that alone set her apart from the other gwarls. :dance:

Ch..what South African mag.. :unsure:

She said it was a number of them.

they were mad cause she didn't wear make-up in the video

:sigh:

They were upset because they felt like the GITG video was taking them steps back to where they didn't want to be.

Archived