Ciara Discography

moonlight

* Goodies - Could have been a good album, but theres all this fluffy pop-sounding rnb stuff.. sounds like the Brtiney version of rnb

There's some other good rnb songs, but they're pretty much forgettable and could've been done by anyone. Best tracks: the singles, Hotline and The Title

* Evolution - Her best album. Phenomenal tracks such as Get Up, Like A Boy, Promise, Cant Leave Em Alone. Sad that everything that has come after this album has overshadowed her good work. She was trying to hard with the interludes though. The album is far too long, and some songs shoulda been left of - particularly the ones that sound the same.

* Fantasy Ride - Problem with this album.. she goes back to the Goodies/Ev sound. We're hoping by album 3 that u evolve as an artist. Love, Sex Magic and Never Ever were step in right direction. Im surprised LSM didn't go #1. I thought twas great track. The album was step in the right direction, but doesnt come off. Other good tracks: Work,Tell Me What Your Name Is, I'm On (Deluxe Edition),

* Basic Instinct - Not a bad album, but still sounds like the same ol thing (even if its not). Bitch needs to evolve...further.

1. Evolution

2. Goodies

3. FR

4. BI

Archived