Ciara Discography

moonlight

I was actually talking to legend :umm:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've NEVER listened to Goodies or Evolution in full... And I picked the Fantasy Ride era to become a fan... :umm: I really like FR, though. "High Price," "Work," "Never Ever" (-_-), "Tell Me What Your Name Is," "Turntables" and "When I" all rip.

I remember with "Goodies" I didn't like the song at the time, but that changed after I saw the video. ^_^ Same with "1 2 Step"; that's now my favorite song by her.

The Evolution is the only album I heard in full though. I liked it; especially "Promise" and "That's Right."

She isn't consistent musically..

Goodies was good for what it was but it was the type of album a new artist gets... The slow jams at the end were nice, those middle filler tracks were a no...

Evolution was a good album, but due to some of her stupid choices (firing her manager during the middle of the era, releasing "Can't Leave him alone and That's right" ) the album didn't do what it should have... This is probably her best album. I also hated the interludes they broke up the album in a bad way and messed up the flow...

Fantasy Ride lots of upbeat danceable songs but no substance with too much ego and a common sound.

Basic Instinct her worst album I just liked "Speechless" and "Turn it Up" which doesn't say much

1. Evolution 3.5/5

2. Goodies 3/5

3. Fantasy Ride 3/5

4. BI(tch wtf were your thinking?!?!) 1.5/5

Archived