• Created
  • Last Reply

God, I hate crazy ppl

they should be all exterminated

for real

but pardon me

im not allowed 2 hate ppl

i might get another thread created about me

:lol: That makes two of us. I just hate when people continue to fuel the fire to keep unnecessary shit going. There comes a time when you have to let shit go.

Ah, man . . . yeah, I saw that other thread not too long ago, that was pretty intense -_-

chile, you aint break up shit, cause wasn't shit to break up look I told Madea I was gone talk to you chirren, now see, Angel was like a bird, you know she wanna fly here and fly there, she had twigs ok, and you was a twig, ,Matthew was a twig, and guess what Angel (you know bird with wings) had twigs all over town spreading that damn bird flu. Be glad people like that aint in yo life, you didn't do nothing wrong she was wrong as all hell and probably still is. Forget about this mess and stay away from it, why would you even talk to Matt? I would be like "dude why you wanna kill me? Angel didn't tell you and all them dudes she was fucking? I mean I knew how she got down because I smashed it too, but still why?" "It's just pussy if you want I let u get it every other weekend, but as far as I know Angel booked up for the next two months at least...bitch ass muthafucka" :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You're absolutely right

It was about a month ago. Kind of alarming that the add came so close to that statement. BUT, who knows, maybe this dude was just ranting because he was with his boys. Some of my friends do shit like that, try to sound all tough when they're amongst the guys -- but in all actuality, they aren't gonna do shit.

<_<

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is EXACTLY what my first thought was when my boy told me what happened! And you're right on all accounts -- Angel wasn't/isn't an "angel", he doesn't know anything about me, and they AREN'T together anymore. Damn you're good, J :w00t:

if he had it on lock he wouldn't be trying to check on you hell :filenails:

. . . or I could do this. That's quick, easy, and straight to the point.

ohhhhhhh so you wanna open that pandora's dusty ass box.....okay then....do it.....but as Bzebabe told me before her demise, "good advice was given" :filenails:

I appreciate all the advice that was given. Even though you all had slightly differing opinions on it, the general consensus says to not add him, and really essentially not to engage in any type of conversation with him. Part of me is curious as to why he's still so pissed about it, but really in the end you guys are right. I just denied the request. I'll just talk to my friend Jose down the line to see if he ever mentioned any of this to him in conversation.

:sigh: I wouldn't say shit but since he feel like they gotta have a dialogue be prepared for what you get :coffee:

I mean, I get what Henry's saying. He's not really saying to have a conversation with him, he's saying to make this general statement and then be done with it.

I appreciate all the advice that was given. Even though you all had slightly differing opinions on it, the general consensus says to not add him, and really essentially not to engage in any type of conversation with him. Part of me is curious as to why he's still so pissed about it, but really in the end you guys are right. I just denied the request. I'll just talk to my friend Jose down the line to see if he ever mentioned any of this to him in conversation.

that's your problem right there you curious about things that don't even matter. I could be curious about my ex and why he posting ads on Craigslist when he has a boyfriend, or why he changed his profile pic to just himself ...oh and here go the ad :whistle:

"Lookin for a gl masculine top with a decent pkg. to stop by in the next couple hours and tear up this tight clean ass. Very clean and shaven. trim. Gl guy here . thick and proud , nice plump bubble butt. Lookin for some mornin/afternoon fun. with a real man that can fuck like a real man. Tired of the fags that have to be told how to do it or that act to much like a bitch for me to want them anyway. Very clean and talented here. can be a reg thing or a one timer. Age and race are open as long as your legal and can lay the pipe. Like older guys as long as ya look aight. Just want some good dick. Very tight here and need it now. get at me with pics to trade if your interested. if ad is up i am lookin. peace." :whistle:

Leave Hendrika alone

And Javar, its really best not to engage with these sorts of ppl

unless he really wants a d&m

who knows

Trust ur instincts

I wouldn't engage him at all either where muh plus points at hell :filenails:

:sigh: I wouldn't say shit but since he feel like they gotta have a dialogue be prepared for what you get :coffee:

This is a situation where you basically got to tell the person to grow up. It's not like your old situation where you're suppose to ignore and not talk to the person.

This is a situation where you basically got to tell the person to grow up. It's not like your old situation where you're suppose to ignore and not talk to the person.

telling someone to grow up doesn't mean they will for one, and for two what business does Matt have with Jevar?

telling someone to grow up doesn't mean they will for one, and for two what business does Matt have with Jevar?

1. I didn't say telling the person to grow up will make the person grow up.

2. Like I said, this situation warrants Jevar to let the person know that he's not dealing with childish folks, and he doesn't need to ignore him like you were suppose to with your ex but didn't.

:thumbup:

NO....once you start a dialogue it goes back and forth, what does he want to be buddies or sum shit? I don't see the point, and if he talking crazy then stay away I wouldn't even bother, chile boom, this is the shit that gets messy in the club, when you shoulda just kept on walking and IGNORE..my ex was sending me emails and shit asked me if I would have sex with his bf, I blocked his ass on everything and I do not respond to that shit, I don't have time for crazy. When you see crazy RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

that's your problem right there you curious about things that don't even matter. I could be curious about my ex and why he posting ads on Craigslist when he has a boyfriend, or why he changed his profile pic to just himself ...oh and here go the ad :whistle:

"Lookin for a gl masculine top with a decent pkg. to stop by in the next couple hours and tear up this tight clean ass. Very clean and shaven. trim. Gl guy here . thick and proud , nice plump bubble butt. Lookin for some mornin/afternoon fun. with a real man that can fuck like a real man. Tired of the fags that have to be told how to do it or that act to much like a bitch for me to want them anyway. Very clean and talented here. can be a reg thing or a one timer. Age and race are open as long as your legal and can lay the pipe. Like older guys as long as ya look aight. Just want some good dick. Very tight here and need it now. get at me with pics to trade if your interested. if ad is up i am lookin. peace." :whistle:

You're right, it doesn't really matter. I know this -- but I can't help it, the fact that this dude is really pressed about this 3 years later, and out of the blue adds me on FB is a little bit intriguing. I know what's up though, it's really not a game, and I'm not going to treat it as such

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG! Y'all really post ads like that on Craigslist?! WTF :asham: :asham: :asham:

NO....once you start a dialogue it goes back and forth, what does he want to be buddies or sum shit? I don't see the point, and if he talking crazy then stay away I wouldn't even bother, chile boom, this is the shit that gets messy in the club, when you shoulda just kept on walking and IGNORE..my ex was sending me emails and shit asked me if I would have sex with his bf, I blocked his ass on everything and I do not respond to that shit, I don't have time for crazy. When you see crazy RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Chile bye :wave:

1. I didn't say telling the person to grow up will make the person grow up.

2. Like I said, this situation warrants Jevar to let the person know that he's not dealing with childish folks, and he doesn't need to ignore him like you were suppose to with your ex but didn't.

wrong ignored my ex honey you better check the facts :filenails: that's why I can give the advice I can now I learned from my situation "Ms. Raine my grades is good"

PRECIOUS-Trailer2Life.gif

You're right, it doesn't really matter. I know this -- but I can't help it, the fact that this dude is really pressed about this 3 years later, and out of the blue adds me on FB is a little bit intriguing. I know what's up though, it's really not a game, and I'm not going to treat it as such

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG! Y'all really post ads like that on Craigslist?! WTF :asham: :asham: :asham:

if he a ho then yea, str8 ads on there too shit :filenails:

Errrr im sure you replied to him :unsure:...and Henry told you to ignore him

Archived