Crazy situation . . . (very long story)

LyricalLesson

ive dated plenty of nutjobs and i have a few in my family, so im very aware that you have to be careful when it comes to dealing with some if not all people. -_-

why are there so many crazy gays!

i know that sounds nasty, and a generalisation

but just go on the scene, and its crazy-a-plenty!

i dont think ill ever have another bf

its just too much for the head (and not worth it)

i was really innocent, esp because before venturing in2 the gay world, i had never come across such craziness

and i learnt my fukn lesson

now, if any1 ever fucks me, i just threaten them with legal or police action

i got a good working rshp with the police...they happen 2 protect me blush.gif

some cops are really good ppl

checking up on me, and helping me with counselling and shit

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chile blah. At this point you'd be the wrong person to listen to when it comes to advice. You broke down and contacted your ex just because one person told you to (and I feel you only did that because you wanted someone to tell you to reply back). And let's not forget about you flooding JJF.net, the old Planet Janet forum and this forum about how badly he hurt you. LL's dealing with someone that's not a friend or close but wants to be a child, and he needs to let that person know that he doesn't feel like dealing with kids. So why should he ignore the person in his situation?

Paul was right and it played out how he told me it would NEXT Bitch :filenails:

why are there so many crazy gays!

i know that sounds nasty, and a generalisation

but just go on the scene, and its crazy-a-plenty!

i dont think ill ever have another bf

its just too much for the head (and not worth it)

i was really innocent, esp because before venturing in2 the gay world, i had never come across such craziness

and i learnt my fukn lesson

now, if any1 ever fucks me, i just threaten them with legal or police action

i got a good working rshp with the police...they happen 2 protect me blush.gif

some cops are really good ppl

checking up on me, and helping me with counselling and shit

that's easy gay people are not grounded in anything positive and the community is not supportive so a lot of gays just have a hard time, but things are getting better in 20 years this issue will be soooooooooo old

:o

You know, I never really thought of it this way. You have a VERY good point here. A message indicating the fact that I denied the request simply because we aren't friends, he had beef with me and wanted to kill me would be looked at as pretty valuable and telling evidence.

I seriously believe nothing will happen, I'm sure of it. But, I guess you never know.

Instead of one step, think two steps ahead of him -_-

Let's say something actually does happen (hopefully it doesn't). Wouldn't it be better for LL to have evidence to show that he told the dude that he wanted nothing to do with him, but the guy kept on? Call me stupid, but I think the police would view that as valuable evidence :filenails:

doesn't he have witnesses already to the fact the dude said the shit now wanna friend him?

Chile blah. At this point you'd be the wrong person to listen to when it comes to advice. You broke down and contacted your ex just because one person told you to (and I feel you only did that because you wanted someone to tell you to reply back). And let's not forget about you flooding JJF.net, the old Planet Janet forum and this forum about how badly he hurt you. LL's dealing with someone that's not a friend or close but wants to be a child, and he needs to let that person know that he doesn't feel like dealing with kids. So why should he ignore the person in his situation?

In this situation I think dude wants to know what he know, I also think maybe Jevar wanna know some shit too, all Im saying is she don't sound worth it and I have been there if I don't come here to talk and get opinions about things then what? I don't think it's wrong to ask people about stuff nor talk about what you're feeling

In this situation I think dude wants to know what he know, I also think maybe Jevar wanna know some shit too, all Im saying is she don't sound worth it and I have been there if I don't come here to talk and get opinions about things then what? I don't think it's wrong to ask people about stuff nor talk about what you're feeling

:yawn:

Shouldn't you be focused on LL and not me :yawn:

I gave him all I had to give, personally in that circumstance I don't see the point in speaking to him on sum chick over 3 years ago but evidently its on LL's mind because he brought it up he has the board he can talk to for advice no matter what aint that nice :filenails:

Archived