Crazy situation . . . (very long story)

LyricalLesson

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. I didn't say telling the person to grow up will make the person grow up.

2. Like I said, this situation warrants Jevar to let the person know that he's not dealing with childish folks, and he doesn't need to ignore him like you were suppose to with your ex but didn't.

7ede6b5f.gif

Errrr im sure you replied to him :unsure:...and Henry told you to ignore him

No keep up he sent me an email months ago asked me how I was...I said "I am fine I assume you are too mister, that said take care" I left it that way as in this convo ends here, he sent another email and a IM thru my yahoo and I blocked all that shit NO RESPONSE

wrong ignored my ex honey you better check the facts :filenails:

No you didn't :mellow: Don't act like you weren't making threads about how the dude emailed you out of the blue and when myself and mostly others told you to ignore him, you went with what Paul said just because he said you should email him back :filenails:

what you mean bye I don't recall saying hello :filenails:

Once again, chile bye :wave:

No you didn't :mellow: Don't act like you weren't making threads about how the dude emailed you out of the blue and when myself and mostly others told you to ignore him, you went with what Paul said just because he said you should email him back :filenails:

Once again, chile bye :wave:

oh yea Im not denying that Paul was right, Paul played that shit perfect, you show you aint bothered but you keep control it was a test I did great, because no sooner than I said all of one sentence he thought it was let's talk time ...ummmm no bitch I ignore you now I put you on block in everyway possible :filenails:

He did. Let me find that thread.

and this aint got shit to do with Jevar and sum dude that wanna kill him stay on topic, talkin bout sum damn bye, I didn't say Hello Henri lovely day isn't it? FUCK NO I saw yo bitch ass in here with that tired ass Willow siggy and kept it moving

*dances to keep on moving* :whistle:

and this aint got shit to do with Jevar and sum dude that wanna kill him stay on topic, talkin bout sum damn bye, I didn't say Hello Henri lovely day isn't it? FUCK NO I saw yo bitch ass in here with that tired ass Willow siggy and kept it moving

*dances to keep on moving* :whistle:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Chile blah. At this point you'd be the wrong person to listen to when it comes to advice. You broke down and contacted your ex just because one person told you to (and I feel you only did that because you wanted someone to tell you to reply back). And let's not forget about you flooding JJF.net, the old Planet Janet forum and this forum about how badly he hurt you. LL's dealing with someone that's not a friend or close but wants to be a child, and he needs to let that person know that he doesn't feel like dealing with kids. So why should he ignore the person in his situation?

Why are u hating on Henry

last time i checked he gives u good advice, and listens to ur rambling problems

Anyway, instead of individually replyn 2 every post, why dont u multiquote and put all ur comments in one bloody post

u have like 5 posts after each other

Why are u hating on Henry

last time i checked he gives u good advice, and listens to ur rambling problems

Anyway, instead of individually replyn 2 every post, why dont u multiquote and put all ur comments in one bloody post

u have like 5 posts after each other

He's probably mad that he didn't listen to me the last time I told him to ignore his ex :filenails: Whatever it is he can get over it :filenails:

LOL Bailey and Henry cracking me up

Jevar be careful. That dude sounds all sorts of crazy!

Me too!

:asham:

Thanks Bu -- Oh yes, I'm definitely going to be careful and not make any stupid decisions regarding this. Ultimately, I know the right and smart thing to do. :thumbup: I was just curious as to how others would handle the same situation.

Let's say something actually does happen (hopefully it doesn't). Wouldn't it be better for LL to have evidence to show that he told the dude that he wanted nothing to do with him, but the guy kept on? Call me stupid, but I think the police would view that as valuable evidence :filenails:

exactly.

if somebody threatens to kill you...BELIEVE THEM!!!

U just reminded me of something

Something Maya Angelou (and now Oprah) says...

When someone shows u who they are, believe them the first time

That is who they are

As I said, I learnt

I always took ppls actions and words with a grain of salt.. as tho "ppl are all good...they really wouldnt do that"

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

i was wrong

Let's say something actually does happen (hopefully it doesn't). Wouldn't it be better for LL to have evidence to show that he told the dude that he wanted nothing to do with him, but the guy kept on? Call me stupid, but I think the police would view that as valuable evidence :filenails:

:o

You know, I never really thought of it this way. You have a VERY good point here. A message indicating the fact that I denied the request simply because we aren't friends, he had beef with me and wanted to kill me would be looked at as pretty valuable and telling evidence.

I seriously believe nothing will happen, I'm sure of it. But, I guess you never know.

That is who they are

As I said, I learnt

I always took ppls actions and words with a grain of salt.. as tho "ppl are all good...they really wouldnt do that"

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

i was wrong

That's a great quote. And in most cases, I think that's absolutely correct.

I think all good hearted, positive people want to think that everyone has some good in them, and that they wouldn't do bad things based on that. But sadly, at some point in time we find out that's not the case.

That's a great quote. And in most cases, I think that's absolutely correct.

I think all good hearted, positive people want to think that everyone has some good in them, and that they wouldn't do bad things based on that. But sadly, at some point in time we find out that's not the case.

That was my problem

I dunno if this guy really wants 2 kill u..i dont know...trust ur gut

maybe he was just on the wacky tabbacky and talkn silly

or maybe said it as a joke (and the person who told u misinterpreted it)

i dunnnnnooooooo

That is who they are

As I said, I learnt

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

i was wrong

its the truth. My ex threaten to kill me back in 2005 and he certainly tried it. I.beat.that.ass.though. :coffee:Who the f*ck want war?! :huh:

its the truth. My ex threaten to kill me back in 2005 and he certainly tried it. I.beat.that.ass.though. :coffee:Who the f*ck want war?! :huh:

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hugs 2 u

wat a fukn psycho

there really are some nutjobs in this world

but...

asham.gifasham.gifasham.gif @ the Lil Kim quote

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

That was my problem

I dunno if this guy really wants 2 kill u..i dont know...trust ur gut

maybe he was just on the wacky tabbacky and talkn silly

or maybe said it as a joke (and the person who told u misinterpreted it)

i dunnnnnooooooo

Ah, sounds like this quote has specific meaning for you. Did you have a situation where someone you thought you could trust wound up hurting you?

I don't know much of anything about this cat other than the fact that he's a big pothead. But my gut told me the threat to kill probably isn't legit. Either way though, I'm not going to act nonchalantly about it and forget about it. I'll always have the suspicion and keep it in the back of my mind. Not looking for trouble though. I got this ;)

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hugs 2 u

wat a fukn psycho

there really are some nutjobs in this world

but...

asham.gifasham.gifasham.gif @ the Lil Kim quote

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

ive dated plenty of nutjobs and i have a few in my family, so im very aware that you have to be careful when it comes to dealing with some if not all people. -_-

Archived