Where did the fans go with TVR?

Twistedvelvet

No it's not.

The idea of a debate is to exchange and argue AND dispute opinions. It's u that always makes it personal.

U obviously expect me to agree with u or accept your opinion. That is not a debate.

I'm actually the opposite, I'm very good at debating, and that's why ull resort to offence cause u can't argue back.

You said:

"Sounds to me like just a bunch of excuses. As usual people too hard on Janet but giving everyone else a fair deal."

How is that a debate when you disregard the POSSIBLE answers people are giving to the OPEN question you asked? What do you want people to say?

And as history on this board has shown...the only one that expects people to agree to everything they say is you.

I know I comment on you a lot but only because I'm bored. The meds comment was sarcasm :rolleyes:. We're all bitches on here. It's just the way it is.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You said:

How is that a debate when you disregard the POSSIBLE answers people are giving to the OPEN question you asked? What do you want people to say?

And as history on this board has shown...the only one that expects people to agree to everything they say is you.

I know I comment on you a lot but only because I'm bored. The meds comment was sarcasm :rolleyes:. We're all bitches on here. It's just the way it is.

You obviously don't get what a debate is. In a debate you do not accept anyones answers otherwise it wouldn't be a debate lol, you chose an arguement and you stick to it. It is only later that one would consider taking on the others arguement if you really feel you've learnt something.

I expect them to say "It's not a bunch of excuses because......."

That would be constructive continuation of debate. Not 'You are really an idiot' and 'He's on meds'.

I do not expect everyone to agree with me. That's what you want. They don't like that I take on other's opinions. They don't like that I have a different opinion from them cause it makes THEM see that their views are not mutually exclusive with everyone. They probably haven't come across people in their lifes that don't agree with them all the time. They are probably spoilt in the four walls of their homes. That's the type of people they are . I'm well aware that people have different opinions about things, I just don't believe in the 'everyones opinions are right' bull. Thats PC liberal nonsense. Opinions are there to be argued over.

There you again. You obviously don't get what a debate is do you. In a debate you do not regard anyones answers otherwise it wouldn't be a debate, you chose an arguement and you stick to it. It is only later that one would consider taking on the others arguement if you really feel you've been defeated.

I expect them to say "It's not a bunch of excuses because......."

I do not expect everyone to agree with me. That's what you want. You don't like that I take on other's opinions. They don't like that I have a different opinion from them cause it makes THEM see that their views are not mutually exclusive with everyone. I'm well aware that people have different opinions about things, I just don't believe in the 'everyones opinions are right' bull. Opinions are there to be argued over.

sigh2.gif

No I don't want that actually. I couldn't care less. You asked why TVR didn't sell as much as janet. Possible reasons were given to you. You knocked them all out with your baseball bat. What else is left to say after that? We can't keep coming with reasons because you'll keep on saying no.

BTW you said that you expect people to say 'Its not a bunch...'. Different people have different expectations in a debate. I have mine...you have yours.

Oh and did you read my post properly :unsure:? What did I say about my med comment?

sigh2.gif

No I don't want that actually. I couldn't care less. You asked why TVR didn't sell as much as janet. Possible reasons were given to you. You knocked them all out with your baseball bat. What else is left to say after that? We can't keep coming with reasons because you'll keep on saying no.

BTW you said that you expect people to say 'Its not a bunch...'. Different people have different expectations in a debate. I have mine...you have yours.

Oh and did you read my post properly :unsure:? What did I say about my med comment?

1. I didn't knock them out with a baseball bat. You are dreaming it up. I gave my own further thoughts. I didn't say 'You are wrong' to anyone.

2. There you go again with your liberal bull that makes up its own definitions. A debate is a debate, you can't have different expectations.

3. Yes, you said it was sarcasm, but its was still quite personal and offensive as you are painting me as someone with mental problems.

1. I didn't knock them out with a baseball bat. You are dreaming it up. I gave my own further thoughts. I didn't say 'You are wrong' to anyone.

2. There you go again with your liberal bull that makes up its own definitions. A debate is a debate, you can't have different expectations.

3. Yes, you said it was sarcasm, but its was still quite personal and offensive as you are painting me as someone with mental problems.

1. I'm wide awake.

2. You can.

3. Was "Wanna take it outside you stupid crazy moron dumbass fool loser asshole. You douchebag dummy ass tool bitch. You dorky ignorant wanking dipshit lame prick nerd slut bastard pussywhore fail fucker?" not personal and offensive? If you took it the wrong way then I apologise...

imsorry.gif

4. Was the TVR tour more successful than the janet. tour? :unsure:

1. I'm wide awake.

2. You can.

3. Was "Wanna take it outside you stupid crazy moron dumbass fool loser asshole. You douchebag dummy ass tool bitch. You dorky ignorant wanking dipshit lame prick nerd slut bastard pussywhore fail fucker?" not personal and offensive? If you took it the wrong way then I apologise...

4. Was the TVR tour more successful than the janet. tour? :unsure:

1. Are you sure you're not sleepy?

2. And pigs can fly.

3. That was an obvious ridiculously over the top sarcastic response to being called an idiot. But if you couldn't work that out then you're silly.

4. I think it was yes.

1. Are you sure you're not sleepy?

2. And pigs can fly.

3. That was an obvious ridiculously over the top sarcastic response to being called an idiot. But if you couldn't work that out then you're silly.

4. I think it was yes.

1. I am a little actually.

2. They sure can :wub:

709980_ad56_625x1000.jpg

3. I knew it was. Anyone that knows me would know mine was too.

4. Well that's good considering artists supposedly make more from tours than record sales.

Why not?

And btw, to all of u...really need to stop getting at me. I'm getting sick if it. I want to discuss Janet and stan for her all the way. If u don't like it fuck off simples. And yes this is me getting tough now.

I've never been directly nasty to anyone and if i have its for blantantly obvious humour or sarcasm. Never even thrown a punch in my life. Now I don't appreciate people on here saying I need meds or that I'm an idiot. You don't even know me and that's just directly offensive.

All I wanted to do was have a debate about why sales that were consisted for 3 albums had dropped. Someone mentioned madonna, so I replied and carried the debate on with an opinion regarding her...only to then be called an idiot. Just fucking annoying and it's always the same smart asses.

idk

you take life way too seriously... or this message board?

:coffee: yeah... sure.. so what?

I just want to discuss Janet/music/showbiz/general topics. I'm not here to get personal..

Why do people/you have to analyse my character.

That is taking it too seriously. This is the Internet. None of us truly know each other.

I'll say I take Janet seriously, but if there is any place for that it would be on a Janet board...can't yull just quit making it so hard for me to stan for her on her own damn site.

I just want to discuss Janet/music/showbiz/general topics. I'm not here to get personal..

Why do people/you have to analyse my character.

That is taking it too seriously. This is the Internet. None of us truly know each other.

I'll say I take Janet seriously, but if there is any place for that it would be on a Janet board...can't yull just quit making it so hard for me to stan for her on her own damn site.

I could care less about this entire topic

I think ur reading tooooooooooooooooooooooooo much into it

TVR got critical respect

People just werent expecting it

See Madonna did ROL, but "Frozen" and "ROL" are such exceptional songs, people liked it

GTIG, while good, is not the kinda thing ppl are gonna go rush out and buy

GTIG is too urban. TVR lost a lot of her white/pop audience, I think. It's too adult to be called a straight pop album... it just isn't.

ROL was just sort of A MOMENT. It all came together perfectly. That only happens once in a career. Janet had that with RN1814.

DJ = SuperBowl and bad timing.

20 Y.O. = Idiots were expecting a Control like good album.

Discipline = The album sucks and got the right sales it deserved.

Fixed :)

20 Y.O. isn't as bad as most people say it is... some of its songs are actually classics. But taken as a whole, it's pretty disheartening.

You obviously don't get what a debate is. In a debate you do not accept anyones answers otherwise it wouldn't be a debate lol, you chose an arguement and you stick to it. It is only later that one would consider taking on the others arguement if you really feel you've learnt something.

In a high school classroom debate, OK. But this isn't supposed to be a hostile, defensive environment. It's a forum. We talk. We exchange views. We learn from each other. It's fun to joke but at the end of the day you're the one who seems to have trouble appreciating anybody besides Janet, which is sad. That's why we think you're insane/a troll.

GTIG is too urban. TVR lost a lot of her white/pop audience, I think. It's too adult to be called a straight pop album... it just isn't.

ROL was just sort of A MOMENT. It all came together perfectly. That only happens once in a career. Janet had that with RN1814.

Plus Janet had that nose-ring and Pippi Longstocking hair

peeps werent buying that

normal_00-00-50.jpgpuke.gifpuke.gifpuke.gifpuke.gifpuke.gif

Fixed :)

20 Y.O. isn't as bad as most people say it is... some of its songs are actually classics. But taken as a whole, it's pretty disheartening.

If that's the case, 20 Y.O. would have done better since it is a good album :)

The only "classic" the album really has is "Enjoy".

DJ = SuperBowl and bad timing.

20 Y.O. = Idiots were expecting a Control like album.

Discipline = The album sucks and got the right sales it deserved.

Damita Jo really should have did better than what it did, but I don't see it that much for 20 YO or Discipline. I n fact had Damita went smoother I think we'd have different albums that followed after it.

Plus Janet had that nose-ring and Pippi Longstocking hairpeeps werent buying thatnormal_00-00-50.jpgpuke.gifpuke.gifpuke.gifpuke.gifpuke.gif

I fux with the nose ring :(

If that's the case, 20 Y.O. would have done better since it is a good album :)The only "classic" the album really has is "Enjoy".

No :)

Classics: Enjoy, Take Care, With U, Roll Witchu. (doesn't count I know.)

Archived